Ch 1. The Big Bad Wolf

After Y/N Logged into YGGDRASIL and checked his stats, he went to his floor in Nazarick. Y/N had been given his own floor with his creations since he was known by two title, the first being "The Beast of Nazarick" and the second being "The Big Bad Wolf". Y/N had decided to see if anyone else was logged onto the server, and to his surprise his friend Hero-Hero, and his Best Friend Momonga were both logged on and on the upper floors. Y/N decided to head up to the floor in his True Form (it's the wolf) to give them a scare, as he walked out of his room he saw two of his ten guardians in what was called "The Pack".

The girl before him was lusis, she was created as the healer of The Pack and was equipped with special magic given to Y/N by the owners for his fathers continued faith and funding, these spells included a few very strong ones, one is known as {Dro...

The girl before him was lusis, she was created as the healer of The Pack and was equipped with special magic given to Y/N by the owners for his fathers continued faith and funding, these spells included a few very strong ones, one is known as {Droplet of Life} (let me know if you get the reference) Which was a drop of the dew of life from the tree YGGDRASIL, It restored all mana and health along with giving three positive buffs of the players choice.

The next was the trapper of the group known as Cayan 

(Imagine her with crocodile Dundee clothes)

She had a variety of skills, but her most notable was {Fenrir's Cage} Which bound any enemies within 100 meters of the target spot In chains that applied the debuffs Slowness, Weakness, and Blindness, and prevented them from moving for thirty seconds.

With Him finding his two companions he told them to follow him to the throne room where just momonga was heading to. Once Y/N arrived he told his two companions to stay put, Y/N Walked into the throne room to see Momonga looking at Albedo's settings. 

Momonga: Y/N! Thank God it's just you, I got scared for a second seeing you like that.

Y/N: That was the point. Anyway its good to see you in these last few minutes

Momonga: So Y/N I earn that your father is funding YGGDRASIL 2, these days I can't turn on the TV without hearing about Alpha Industries, like you becoming CEO here in a few months (your fathers company).

Y/N: Yeah they're doing pretty good, I don't wanna talk about work though. I already have the media on my ass about that.

Momonga: So I've heard "Mr. Number 1 Ranked on hottest men."

Y/N: SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE DOING YOU BONEY BITCH!

Momonga: Ok just for that I'm doing this *starts typing in albedo's settings*

Y/N: What did you do

Momonga: You will never know, and that is your punishment.

Y/N: Fine I don't care.

I then looked at the timer and we had ten seconds left

Y/N: Well Momonga I will see you in the next world

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

1

2

Wait what

Albedo: My lord Momonga are you feeling alright, you look surprised

WAIT WHAT

Albedo: And what about you my love Lord Y/N

WHAT WHAT!!!!!!

Albedo: It looks like you are stressed, would you like me to help you remove the stress~

Y/N: NANI!!!!!!

THE END OF CHAPTER 1 YOU LOVELY FOOLIOS.