Prologue

When the world fell silent....

Into the dark...

With the undead.

Lucianna was just a normal 17 year old girl, leading a normal life. Going to school, having best friends, somewhat of a tolerable family and wanting to fall inlove. But will the world forever be the same? A science experiment gone wrong that moves everyone into a panic, a world where surviving the day is just as frightening and intense as surviving through the night. Suddenly, the silence is precious. How many would survive? Millions of lives and somehow it's all up to young Luce to fix it. Or is it? Inside everyone is just holding hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone this is your Author writing to you! This is the first story that I will be writing and I am determine to finish it. I hope you all will enjoy this book. All my ideas are from my nightmares, might as well use what I have right? Maybe some parts might be inspired by other stories but it is all original by me. Like I said this will be my first book so I hope you all can excuse the lack of professional writing style. I just thought of trying something new. Love you all who supports me!