Part 2:receives

Hinata

"Hinata! Look out!" Suga yelled toward him, but it was much too late as he turned his head confused and a ball hit him square in the face. "asahi! That was a great spike but look out more next time, you probably just killed hinata over here" daichi said as he motioned to the small crow, asahi looking down guiltily "sorry hinata..." he said. He pretended that it hurt much more that it did. 'fuck, this is nothing compared to one of my dads right hooks' forcing a pained face while rubbing his forehead "i-it's okay I'm used to it" he mumbled out not meaning for them to hear... but they did, "come on hinata dont get used to it", thankfully suga lead it in the direction of getting hit with volleyballs instead of what he had originally meant. Not that he didn't catch the smart calculating eyes of tsukishima combing over his face searching for any hint of lies.

getting nervous he stood "even if I'm used to it, I should probably still go to the nurse just to check" he said walking over to his sister "sho-nii! Are you ok?" She hugged his hips and he had to hold back a wince because that definitely did hurt. He held her hand "onii-chan is fine! You brother won't be taken out by something like that!" And she smiled hugging him "I'll pick you up after school yeah?" She nodded and he was thankful she was so understanding. running out of the gym 'I think I'll skip the rest of school and just come pick natsu up later after class' he walked out into the streets and walked quite a ways before waddling over to a bench and sitting down.

He was then able to relax and close his tired eyes for about 2 seconds before hearing a shocked and familiar voice "chibi-chan!"

Well Fuck.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I couldn't write much today I had a lot of stuff going on but I didn't want to not update so I just did a smaller update