Skie

Asher awoke to soft snoring. Sunlight filtered through the curtains in Lucifer's room. Asher turned to the side on the couch and wondered to himself about what had happened yesterday. Last thing he remembered was there was a traitor among the pack and then he had fell asleep.

"I need to run, Asher." came Skie's voice.

"What do you mean run?"

"I mean letting me out and running, what else you idiot?"

Asher scoffed and flopped on his back. "I can't. They don't trust me and I don't think they'll just let a new wolf run, Skie."

"Do you want me to kill you? Cause I will, don't test me." Asher groaned and walked to the bathroom.

"I think there's a window in here.... Yep." Asher slid open the window and crawled out onto the roof. A warm morning breeze greeted him.

"Let me out!" exclaimed Skie.

"Fine, but no-" Asher Changed in a matter of seconds and Skie emerged them into wolf-form. "See, this will not do. Change me back."

"No can do, Ash." The snow white wolf lunged off the roof and onto the meadow. Bees buzzed by and birds chirped. Asher sniffed the ground and licked an insect on his muzzle.

"Turn me back!!"

"I can't dumb nut! You have to." Asher growled and moved along the meadow, trying to satisfy Skie's urges. "It's so much better as a wolf, in't it?"

"No." But Asher was lying, it was wonderful. Scents of honey, oak, and morning dew struck Asher's sensitive nose.

"Can you let me out-out? Let me take control."

"Yeah... so you can go nuts and hurt someone!"

"I wouldn't! I just want to feel the wind in my fur, smell the wind, etc!"

"Let me look around myself first.." Asher trudged through the meadow and almost howled in satisfaction. It was beautiful being a wolf. "How do I let you take control?"

"Just let go.." Slowly Asher let go and Skie emerged. "This is great!" Skie ran through the meadow and sniffed ever flower he passed.

"I don't like this, it's like it's me but not."

"Now you know how I feel. But it's the way it is, you're allowed to take control anytime, I'm not, unless I have to." growled Skie.

"So I can do this," Asher took control and he was finally able to be the wolf, "take control anytime?"

"Kinda, but-" A loud growl came from behind Asher. Asher turned and a giant black wolf stood before him.

"Uh oh.." The wolf growled and barked at Asher.

"It's Lucifer, I can smell him.. and he's not happy. Shrink down and put your tail in between your legs. It shows submission." Asher fearfully obliged and sank down with his tail in between his legs. Lucifer growled and turned around and gestured for Asher to follow. They ran back to the house and up into Lucifer's room. Lucifer swiftly changed back to human-form.

"Turn back. Now." Lucifer said angrily. Asher soon began to change and then he was standing naked in front of Lucifer. Lucifer threw on boxers and threw another pair at Asher. "You're lucky. If another pack member had seen you they would've set off the alarm." Lucifer angrily paced the room.

"I'm sorry, okay? Skie needed out he said-" Lucifer turned on him angrily.

"Skie?! You let your inner wolf out?!! He's new, he could've- god- he could've hurt somebody!" Lucifer bellowed.

"I didn't know! It's not like anyone told me!" Asher yelled back.

"Well maybe if you weren't an idiot, you would know that you could've hurt yourself or somebody else! Now I have to inform my father, who will be very unhappy! Idiot, idiot, idiot!" Asher shrank back and sat onto the couch. He could feel the anger radiating off of Lucifer in waves.

"Why didn't you tell me, Skie?"

"I didn't think he'd be this mad, Ash.."

"You knew he would be mad? Are you serious?!! God!!!" Asher shut Skie out and focused his attention on Lucifer. Lucifer began to make his bed when Alpha dean came barging through the door.

"What the hell happened?!" he yelled.

"Asher decided to take a run with Skie and let him out!! His scent is all over the meadow!" exclaimed Lucifer. Alpha Dean turned to Asher and scowled.

"Why? This isn't a game, Asher."

"I know... Skie said that he needed out and I didn't know..." Asher began to cry and alpha Dean's face softened.

"You should've awoken Lucifer. The pack will now know you've Changed. Lucifer mind-link Felix and tell him the news. Get him to calm the pack down if they smell Asher's scent." Lucifer nods and walks out of the room in a hurry. "Asher," Alpha Dean sat down by him, "You need to know that you can be dangerous not trained... It's like letting a sheep out in front of a starving wolf."

"I'm sorry, okay? I won't let him out again until you say so.." Alpha Dean nodded, he would have to get Asher trained quickly before his wolf lashed out. Alpha Dean patted Asher's leg and stood up, the pack would know by now and be alarmed..