The Snap chats

Grant's POV

So after Candice and I finished filming a really intimate WestAllen scene we went to her trailer because my trailer was being taken up by a guest star that we didn't have a trailer for yet. Also our apartment complex is under construction, but her couch in her trailer pulls out into a bed and she has a shower here so all is good. Candice was making her bed in her trailer and so I filmed her on SnapChat  (A/N yes I know Grant doesn't have SnapChat but just go with it.) and jokingly said "Good job honey!" then Candice came up to me with a pillow and started a pillow fight. Oh she did not know who she was going against. We had the pillow fight and then I posted the story. Candice yelled at me saying "Grant why did you post that the fans are going to go crazy and think we are dating!" "Well sorry I just thinks it's funny, and why can't they think that. I broke up with LA three months ago." I replied. She hesitated and said "You want the fans thinking that we are dating?" "Um... I don't know" I said like I didn't know what I was talking about. "Whatever" Candice said while rolling her eyes. 

Later that day  

Candice is in the shower and I take my phone out to check the fans reactions and they are so cute, maybe that's just because I have had a crush on Candice since our screen test before season 1. But I do think that we would make a cute couple so I tease the fans by putting something on my story while Candice is in the shower. It says something like this "You guys Candice is in the shower right now and she is so cute agghh I will never be able to be her boyfriend." I then sigh. I post on my story and then Candice came out of the shower. I think to myself that, that a close call. I quickly put my phone away and act natural. Candice doesn't ask a thing. 

Candice's POV

After I got out of the shower Grant was still sitting in the bed. Then I said "Your turn" He looked at me like he is guilty of something and asks "What?" I said "Your turn to take a shower doofus" and he just looked at me and said "Oh. Yeah. Ha!" He gets up grabs a towel and heads to the bathroom. Once I hear the water running I open my phone and go to SnapChat, I look at Grant's story first and I saw the first one he took of me when he called me "honey" and then tapped the screen and it took me to the snap he made when I was in the shower. It said that he thought I was cute. I have had a crush on him since our first kiss in season 1. So I went to my story and added a snap. It said "OMG guys Grant is sooo hot I wish I could be his girlfriend." I posted it and he came out of the shower. With only one towel wrapped around his waist and showing his strong abs, man he really is hot. 

Grant's POV

I sat in the chair next to the tv after I got dressed and looked on my phone. I go SnapChat and Candice posted on her story and she said I was hot, I slouched down in my chair and smiled to myself.

A/N so sorry this is kind of short but here is  couple of things I have to say:

This is set five years in the future

Grant and LA haven't gotten engaged yet (No hate towards La at all)

Grant and Candice are really good friends in this like real life so yea.