Chapter 2: Lunch

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey my name's Tsuyu Asui, but you can just call me Tsu. I hope we can be friends" Said the girl next to me.

She looks pretty short, probably the shortest in class after that purple haired dude. She also has this kinda derpy look to her (which I find kind of cute, If I'm being honest), and this long green hair, neatly tied into a bow by the end.

"Yeah s-sure that'd be g-great". Excellent, I'm already stuttering. Though I had already stuttered in front of the whole class while introducing myself. Guess even though I changed countries and schools, I'm still the same, shy dumbass as always eh?

"You know, you kind of remind me of Midoriya San" Tsuyu said.

"And who would that be?" I asked, wanting to know more.

"Asui" Mr. Aizawa called out from the front of the room, catching our attention. "I know you're just trying to be nice, but please continue this conversation outside of class, will you?"

"Yes sir" She calmly responded. Then after Mr. Aizawa went back to talking she whispers to me "Let's talk more during lunch"

I just nod and pay attention to Mr. Aizawa. After homeroom we have English Classes with Present Mic and Modern Literature with Cementoss. After the Modern Literature class had ended I started making my way to Lunch Rush.

I grab my food for the day when I see Tsuyu, who is sitting with a boy with glasses, a girl with rosy cheeks, a guy with red and white hair, and a green haired dude.

I started to make my way towards them where I sit next to Tsuyu , and facing the previously mentioned boy with glasses. When I sit down they start introducing themselves one by one.

So the names of the kids were Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, and Midoriya, who starts stuttering while introducing himself, reminding me of what Tsuyu had said about me reminding her of him.

"So why did you come to U.A. (L/N)?" asked Uraraka.

"W-well, I always admired the country of Japan and its heroes, and not to criticize the hero school I used to go to when I was back home, but I always saw more passion in U.A. and its students" I answer honestly.

"I hope you don't mind me asking (L/N), but what is your quirk?" Iida asked politely.

"O-oh, my quirk is spider, so I can basically do whatever a spider can, be it shoot webs, incredible agility, the proportionate strength of a spider, climbing walls, or even this weird spider sense thingy that works kind of like a sixth sense, or an alarm that goes off when something wrong is about to happen or currently happening." I explain without going into too much detail.

"WOW! That's so cool!" Midoriya shouts. He has been quiet for most of lunch, so I most definitely, didn't see this coming.

"Thatquirkhassomuchfreedominuseyoucandosomanythingswithitbeingitcombiningyourwebswithyourstrenghtorevenyouwallcrawlingwithyouragililityandthepossibilitiesthatyourspidersensebringshellthatwouldbeanamazonfquirkeenifitwasalone..." he continues to mumble to himself about my quirk, and it looked like it go on forever until Uraraka snaped him out of it.

"Anyways, have you already moved your stuff into the dorms (L/N)?" Todoroki asks, breaking the silence after Midoriya's mumbling spree.

"The boxes with my things are supposed to arrive today, so my room's still empty" I sigh in defeat thinking of the work it will be having to clean, and organize everything. God, what a chore...

"If you'd like us to, we could help with that after class" Tsuyu suggests.

"Really!? I don't want to bother you or anything, I can do it all by myself really"

"Do not worry (L/N), you are now a fellow class 1-A student, and we would be pleased to help you out" Iida says.

"So, what do you think?" Uraraka asks.

"Thank you so much guys!" I say with a bright smile on my face.

I've only known these people for a few hours now, but I already fell like I've known them for ever. And this wouldn't have happened if Tsuyu hadn't talked to me in the first place. I don't think I've felt this happy in a while now.