More lies beneath the surface

Start from the beginning

~Edens p.o.v~

I was at Mathews house and inside of his office. He was showing me papers and it read 'the mysterious unexplained story of eden and her brothers' I was about to start reading the page.

I jolted up. "What the hell.." I mumbled to myself. Liam pulled me back down to snuggle his chest. 'Wait what did the paper in the dream mean?!' Lia and Evelyn both questioned.

I just welcomed the warm embrace of his chest. I snuggled deeper into his chest as he held me in his arms. I wanted to stay like this forever, but there was a war going on as soon as anyone walked out the door. Somebody called my phone.

I reached for the phone and answered it. "Hello?" I sleepily said/asked. "Eden, we want you to give up." Luke said on the phone. "Actually, remember 5 years ago? I could of let you die! But I didn't! You said you owed me! Do that and surrender!" I yelled at him through the phone. I hung up the phone and placed it on the nightstand, angrily.

Liam pulled me close to him. "Calm down baby." He said, stroking my back. I immediately felt calmer as he kept stroking my back. 'Why is he so perfect?' Lia said, purring as he kept stroking up and down my back. "I love you." I said, getting tired. "I love you too." He said.

Right before I fell asleep we heard another growl. We both jumped up. I threw on sweatpants and a baggy shirt and ran out the door with Liam right behind me. We ran down the stairs and into the cell room where we heard the growling. The rouge beta was clawing at the cell wall and door trying to find a way to escape.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, yelling over the growls and clawing. "He just started going insane!" Alpha nick exclaimed. I walked closer to the cell door. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him. 'Growl' was his only response.

"Do you want us to kill you?" I snarled at him, clearly annoyed. He stopped and shook his furry head no. "Good. Now transform back." I told him. He did what I said and sat in the corner. "Finally, thank you queen." Nick said. "No problem, let's go Liam." I said, walking up the stairs. He followed behind me.

I threw myself on the bed and Liam sat on the foot of the bed right next to me. I sat up straight and placed my head in the dip of his neck. "You seem tense, are you okay?" I asked him. I could feel him relax. "Yeah, I'm okay." He said, turning to give me a kiss.

~Liam's p.o.v~

I turned and gave her a kiss. Then picked her up and sat her on my lap. "What do you want to watch?" I asked her. "I don't care.." She said, leaning back on my chest. "Okay, do you wanna finish watching the walking dead?" I asked her. "Yeah, I do." She said.

I turned on the walking dead and sat on the couch, my arms wrapped around her waist as she sat in my lap. My phone rang and I leaned over to grab the phone. One arm still wrapped around her waist as my other arm grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I said, confused at the unknown caller ID. "Liam.. come back to us.." I heard a croaky voice say. "No, I have a beautiful and loving mate with a wonderful home!" I yelled into the phone. 'What's with all these phone calls?!' Logan exclaimed. 'I have no idea.' I told him.

I realized I never hung up the phone. "You don't get it do you? You will come back home Liam." The croaky voice said. 'They sound like father.' Logan said. Everything clicked. My father was calling me to get me back with him and all the other rouges. "You don't even seem to care that the person sitting on your lap has murdered tons of people.. Including her own mother's death.." He said.