Meeting The Others..

I sat on my knees on the ground.. Sobbing my eyes out.. My own brother hates me now.. He sees me as a heartless creature..

So if mom was the queen of werewolves.. Who has been ruling this whole time? I need to find the werewolves.. It's my only source of answers..

How do I transform? Think.. Focus on transforming..

*Pop*

I slowly opened my eyes and I was laying down. I looked at my hands and they were black paws. I'm a black wolf! Okay now I have to run to the woods and find the other werewolves..

I ran far into the woods and finally found a pack of wolves. They are all brown wolves?

When the wolves saw me they bowed down. I asked them who had been leading them this whole time.

"We haven't had a leader, Queen. Most of us have gone insane." One wolf said. "Thank you, Where are all the other packs?" I asked.

"The other packs have gone west in search for food." The middle wolf said.

West? Oh no.. The towns that way.. "I must go, tell the packs I'm here." I told them, heading after the other packs.

I finally reached town and found the pack of white wolves.. They were heading towards a group of people. I had to stop them. I ran even faster and stopped the pack 5 feet away from the people.

They looked shocked at me. "Queen, you have finally arrived." One said. "What do you think you are doing to these humans?" I snarled at them. They whimpered. "Back to the forest." I told them. "Yes, Queen." They said as they all turned back and ran to the forest.

I turned around to see the group of people huddled together. I de-transformed back into a human, but my ears and tail stayed. I still hid my wings.

"Y-you're a werewolf that can turn human?" One asked. "Yes, are you all alright?" I asked them. "Yes, thanks to you nobody got hurt." They said. "How'd you make them listen to you?" A small kid asked.

"Oh, I'm their queen. They have to listen to me." I told the small girl. She had the cutest look in her eyes. "Thank you for saving me!" She said. "You're welcome, I have to go now. Good bye." I told them as I transformed into my wolf and went back to the forest.

I found where all the packs were and most of the were on their human form but some in their wolf form still.

"See! I told you the Queen has arrived! She's a black wolf!" I heard one wolf tell another. Shortly after a pack of auburn wolves cam trailing back. I transformed into my human form.

"Packs, A group of anti-werewolves have formed over the years after my mother died and some wolves started eating humans. You need to be careful when you head towards the town." I told them.

The Autumn Pack all transformed into their human form. They all had Auburn hair and orange eyes. The packs alpha stood up in front of the pack. "Queen, with all due respect where have you been all these years?" He asked.

"Being raised by a human who never told me anything." I said, clenching my fist. "Who?" He asked. "Mathew Sansón." I said.

The packs looked stunned. "Mathew Sansón is he largest werewolf killer there is!" The Luna of the Auburn pack said.

He is? Why did he have kids with a werewolf than? Did he.. purposefully get my mom killed? No..

"Queen, are you okay?" The Luna asked. "Yes, I'll be back tomorrow. See you then." I said transforming into a wolf and running towards the house.

I transformed before I walked in the door. When I walked into the door i went to find my dad. "Anthony where is father?" I asked. "He went out to search for you, since it's 11pm." He said. "It's 11pm? I was gone that long?" I said, confused.

"Never mind that, when will he be home?" I asked. "Oh he'll be home soon, sis." He said. "Okay good, because I have something important to bring up with him." I said. "Okay, sis. Have you seen Luke?" He asked. I froze.

"No, He hates me now.." I told him, filled with sorrow. "Oh, Right.." He said, seeming to remember what Luke told him years ago.

Suddenly the door burst open. I glared at father as he scurried inside. "We need to talk, Mathew." I said, anger coming out my voice. He had sheer terror in his eyes. I just kept glaring at him.

I shut the door behind him when he walked in. "Why did one of my packs say you were a werewolf killer?" I said, slowly removing my arm off the door frame.

"I- You found your wolf kingdom?!" He said. I was angered at him avoiding what I brought up to him. "You can not ignore my questions! Explain to me now!" I yelled at him.

He jumped at me raising my voice at him but just then Luke flung open the door and kicked me down. Argh.
"Luke what the hell?!" I yelled at him slowly getting up. He glared at me, but I just stared at him, I was filled with anger.

"You heartless creature he is our father!" He yelled at me, helping him up. It just angered me even more. "He isn't my father, He is the reason mother died! He purposely got mom killed! How can you side with him?!" I yelled at him, clenching my fist.

"You must be mistaken he would never do that!" He yelled back. "You know what, fine! I'm moving out and into my pack house with my kingdom! You are the real heartless creature!" I yelled at them, running up the stairs to my room.

I grabbed my bags and started packing all my stuff. I packed all my stuff in my bags. I threw my bag over my should and dragged my suitcase behind me. "Goodbye" I quietly said, as I walked out the door.

I turned into a wolf and my suitcases were on my human body so I didn't have to drag the bags. Before I could've started running towards the woods Anthony stopped me.

"I'm sorry brother, They won't accept me. Goodbye, brother." I say to him. I started running to the woods.

~Anthony~

"Goodbye, brother." My sister said, as she ran into the woods. What did she mean by they won't accept her? Where did she run off to?

I walked inside and peered inside of my dads office.
"I never meant to kill your mother, She just cheated." My dad said.
"Dad, I believe you. She is just a heartless creature like all of them. I kicked her just in time didn't I?" Luke said.
"Yeah, she was going to attack me! She lost control of herself!" My dad said. They're talking about Eden?

~Eden~

I finally reached the pack house far in the woods away from any humans. Finally, somewhere I will be accepted. "Queen, we have the master bedroom ready for you." The maid said.
"Thank you." I say. I started up the stairs and reached the master bedroom.

I unpacked my bags and set up all my stuff. I took a shower and went to sleep.

I woke up and checked my phone. 96 missed calls from Annie and 107 missed calls from Anthony. I couldn't do it now. Annie can never know. I won't let Anthony suffer with any of this.

No one deserves to suffer like me..

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Queen Eden, We found a rouge male wondering around the woods alone." A guard told me. A rouge wondering around the woods? That's odd..

The guard lead me to the dungeons. Once I entered I was hit with a cold breeze. The guard lead me up to the dungeon where the rouge was. I had a sudden feeling with him though. Some sort of connection..

"This is the rouge who goes by the name Liam." The guard said. The guard jerked Liam out of the cell and threw him on the floor. He started kicking him!