BOY TROUBLEHBLEH: THE BOY DUBBED 33

So there's this guy that my roommate and I have dubbed 33 after what we thought he said his room number was the first time we saw him (his actual one was 03, oops). Well I met him first in the dorm laundromat.

I was waiting for the washer with my clothes to be done so I could switch them over when he walked in. He started his clothes and I thought that was that. Nah he starts talking to me and we carry on a small conversation. Conversation starts to get awkward for me. I honestly don't like where it's going but I have 3 minutes left on my clothes. Dear lord that was the longest three minutes of my life. He got me to play truth or dare and never have I ever. I kept it in a safe zone for me but he just kept pushing it trying to turn the conversation more implicit.

During that conversation and those two games, he was really giving off these "I'm interested in you" vibes and I was more like "I won't lie, you're cute, but I'm not interested" vibes. Did it work, no, but I tried. Then it gets worse. The clothes end and I switch them over. Good. My roommate is asleep in the dorm. Bad. I still have more clothes that are about to end in the dryer. Bad. I was socially trapped. I couldn't leave without seeming like a bootyhole. Luckily the conversation had died a bit and it didn't get close really to the point of "I need to leave immediately".

Well then hE GETS ON TOP OF THE WASHERS AND LAYS DOWN ON TOP OF THEM WITH HIS FEET UP ON THE WALL (bad drawing at the end to help explain) AND STARTS DOING THIS HUMPING THING TRYIN TO BE LOW KEY ABOUT IT BUT HE NOT. HE NOT LOWKEY HE VERY HIGH KEY. THEN HE STARTS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE GETS DRUNK (but totally hasn't done that since the second week of school, like a week ago) AND HOW HES DONE IT WITH SEVERAL PAST GIRLFRIENDS. AND THEN HE ASKS ME TO AY NEVER HAVE I EVER AND TRUTH OR DARE. IM LIKE NO AND KEEP IT PG BUT HES LIKE NO AND TRIES TO MOVE IT PAST PG.

AT THIS POINT IM VERY UNCOMFORTABLE BUT PRAISE HEAVEN ABOVE MY ROOMMATE WALKS IN, SEES THAT IM HELLA UNCOMFORTABLE, AND TELLS ME THAT I NEED TO COME BACK TO THE DORM. THANK GOD MY CLOTHES ARE DONE BY THIS POINT! We start to leave and so he starts to leave too. All he tells us as we leave is, "Well if y'all wanna hang sometime I'm in room 03." This is where we misheard him and thought he said "33", thus he became known as "33".