1/ Life like no other

Yn POV

I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs in my house, the stairs made slight creeking (huhuhu) noises as I stepped in each step. I finally got to the bottom and my bare feet touched the fought blanket that was over followed with dust. My family wasn't the most rich, or the most poor.. We aren't like most families. My dad had a drinking problem and mom and him are about to get divorced. I never really likes my father so I never really cares about him

Flash backs
"Daddy! Daddy! Look what I made for you! " I exclaimed as I ran to my father, where he was sitting on the couch with a beer in hand. I handed him a paper, a paper I drew on. I drew my father. From memory.

He laughed with a grin as he crumbled the paper

He laughed with a grin as he crumbled the paper. "HA, that unless piece of shit is good for nothing, go and do something else and don't bother me you brat!" He yelled as he threw the paper at me. Tears in my eyes. I ran upstairs into my room, praying for my mother to come home soon.

End of flash back!

I walked into the kitchen, when I stepped in I smelt toast and ham. Not my favourite breakfast but it was eatable.
"Good morning sweet cube!" My mother said to me.
"Morning" I said rubbing my eyes. I sat down at the table, and my father was born sitting in his usual spot.
"Mom,?"
"Yes daring? "
"Where's dad?" I asked. Her eyes went from delight to misery and relief.
"He's packing my things. " She answered.
"What... Packing your things? What are you talking about? "
"Well.. Your father found a new woman.. And he's going to live with her. Well she's going to live with us. Not is but, in our house. "
I stared at her in shock.
I could not believe what I was hearing.
"We,, are,,, are,, " I studded more than usually.
"Yes darling we are moving out"