Ch.2 Hello?

A/N: I have no clue why I put this at the top. I just like it. Now on with the story!!!!!!!

{Sans P.O.V}
I woke up to the sound of my door being slammed open and clothes being thrown in my face.
"WAKE UP LAZY BONES!!!!" Papyrus yelled, walking out of my room. I groan getting up from my bed. I look at my clock reading what time it is. 5:47 AM. Great. Its still dark outside when I look out the window.
I get changed in the clothes Papyrus threw at me. The clothes I have to wear are black flexible jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, black leather fingerless gloves, and a black fedora.
I walk out of my room holding the fedora.
Papyrus and Gaster are in the living room grabbing their guns. I walk over and grab my Tommy Gun, Gaster grabs his Sniper Rifle, and Papyrus grabs his Shotgun.
Once we get our weapons, we walk out to our car and get in. I get in the drivers seat, Gaster gets in the passenger seat, and Papyrus gets in the middle in the back seat.
Once we get there Gaster and Papyrus get out and go in the bank. I wait five minutes then teleport in the safe holding two duffle bags. I put as much money in the bags as I can then teleport back in the car. Soon the bell goes off and I can hear police sirens coming towards the bank.
They must have found out the money was missing.
Gaster and Papyrus come running out the doors with a duffle bag in their hands.
Once they get in I start driving with the police following us.
I start driving on the highway with the police still chasing us. Gaster sticks half his body out the window and starts shooting at the police. The police start swerving around causing two of them to crash into each other. Papyrus starts shooting at them, too.
Soon enough we only have a few police cars chasing us.
I pull off the highway driving really fast causing a few cars to crash into each other.
After a long while of driving we finally got the police off our tail so we drove back to our base in the woods.
We got out of the car and went in the cabin putting the money in the safe we have behind a wall in the cabin.
Gaster heads to his room doing god knows what, Papyrus heads to the kitchen to cook spaghetti, and I go outside to train.
I go outside with a pistol and a can of spray paint. I use the spray paint to paint targets on the trees. When I'm done doing that I stand at least ten feet away from the target and start shooting at them.
When I feel I am done with my training I grab my pistol and set it inside then walk back outside.
I walk around the woods admiring the scenery when I hear fast foot steps coming towards me. I hide behind a tree so I don't get caught by the person. When I hear the foot steps stop I peek around the tree to see a person leaning against a tree about five feet in front of me.
Apparently the person saw me because they pulled out a pistol pointing it at me. I had no weapon so I didn't know what to do. I think the person was scared because they were shaking. The only thing that popped in my head of what to do is step forward, so I did.
The person backed away every time I stepped forward until their back hit a tree. I kept stepping closer until I was in front of them. When I was in front of them I leaned closer and asked,
"What's your name?"

A/N: So sorry for the bad writing. I'm a newbie to this. I hope you enjoyed if you even read it. I'll see you in the next chapter. BYE!!!!!! And you're welcome for the cliffhanger.😸