"Her outfit is stunning," Celia sighed next to me as she eyed the host of the night. I rolled mine and slipped my empty glass on the waiter's tray as he walked past. "I wonder where she got it from."

"Could you even afford something like that?" I laughed as the rude comment escaped my lips although no lies were detected in my commentary.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she snapped at me. Her blue eyes stared into my green ones, the drink she found for herself was half gone. Her attitude was hell, but her performance in bed was heaven. And she looked good next to me on pictures so that was a plus.

We found our way to the table eventually. We sat with people I didn't know, not that I ever wanted to change that. Of course, I had to make sure I chatted to them but it was all fake. Every relationship I had within the industry was put on for one purpose and one purpose only.

All these relations seemed to work because I was respected and successful. At the end of the day, the only thing that mattered was my position on the rank and I was pretty high.

The crowd seemed to calm down at one point as the lights dimmed and focused on the main stage. The table I sat at was quite close to it, I had the perfect view of whatever was about to happen.

My left hand was under the table and on top of Celia's thigh. She didn't brush it off or asked me to remove it which only encouraged me more to slowly push her dress up higher. This was a risky game but one I have played many times before. As my chair inched closer to hers, I completely shut off the view from those who were behind us. They didn't need to see anyway.

The naughty girl Celia was, she had no underwear on which made it piss easy to slip my fingers between her thighs and nearer to her already pulsating pussy. Her heat swallowed up my finger, the slickness of her made it easy to run over her little clit that I loved teasing so much. As my head lifted, I caught her bottom lip between her teeth, she tried to manage her breathing and keep it as if nothing was happening under the table.

She grew wetter with each of my strokes and it made me hornier by the second. I needed to get out of that room with her so I could fuck her like she needed to be. So, essentially, that was what we did.

Before we completely disappeared, I saw Miss Kensington on the stage, a mic in her hand as she was deep into her sob story in order to sell the event.

"Mhmm," Celia moaned in my ear as I pushed her up against the wall in the toilets for disabled people. No one usually came in these ones therefore it was less likely we would get caught. The lock closed the door on us and we gained much more privacy. "Fuck me."

"You know I will, baby girl," I whispered as my fingers quickly unbuttoned my trousers then grabbed the condom out of the inside pocket of my blazer. I was way too hard at that point, Celia's hands were all over my cock, her lips on my neck with her tits pressed against me. Once the protection was on me, I peeled up her dress and grabbed her thigh.

"Daddy," her weird daddy kink always made me wonder how it came about but I never said anything. It didn't bother me much, not when we were in this situation anyway. "Let me have your pretty cock, daddy, please."

"Is that what my baby girl wants, hm?" I murmured in a low tone, my dick in my hand as I rubbed myself against her soaking slit. She felt hot the more I pushed myself into her, the moans that escaped her lips died down as I pushed my fingers in her mouth. "Do you want my cock, you little slut?"

"Yes... yes. My god, please," she whined when I pulled out and then slammed right back into her.

From then on, the pace was fast and purposeful. I needed to cum. So bad. My cock was rock hard and needy for a warm hole like hers. Images of my cum on her stomach, on her face, on her ass, on her red, teased pussy were the ones that sent me over the edge.

I filled up the condom easily and quickly. I pulled out as I slipped it off and tied it around the top. Thankfully, there was a bin there where I chucked it then grabbed a handful of toilet paper and gave it to Celia. While she cleaned herself up, I got myself together as well. Only then did I realise there was a mirror which would have been a great prop for before.

Fucking in front of a mirror was something I had yet to do with someone.

"How was that, Miss?" I questioned with a smirk as I gawked at her as she fixed her dress.

"Satisfactory, Sir," she commented.

"Very well," I nodded smugly and opened the door for her.

The rest of the event went alright. We got back from our adventures just as the first winner of the bidding was announced and then a second and final round was announced. I usually put down quite a big amount of money at these things, I was gutted I couldn't flex on these beginners before.

The starting point was ten thousand pounds. Then it went up a thousand more each time. The number was around eighteen thousand when I decided to raise the placard on the table that was set down for me.

"Twenty-seven," the man who called out the numbers said mine.

"Fifty thousand," I said easily. If I would have kept it going up by a thousand, we would have been there all night.

"Fifty thousand from number twenty-seven," he repeated. "Once... twice... and it is gone. The winner of this bid is number twenty-seven with fifty thousand pounds."

The room erupted in a round of applause and I smiled at the people around us. It wasn't that big of a deal for me, I did nice things all the time. With the money I had, it was only right.

Again, the brown eyes that belonged to my biggest competition, locked with mine for a short second. A smirk and nod from my end were the only form of interaction between us for the rest of the night.

• • •

a.n.
i'm fucking nervous about this ok i wasn't even meant to update until i've written at least 10 chapters but here i am, 2 short ..

PLS give me feedback, i live off of that shit and like yous don't even know how much it actually helps unless you write yourself lmao

ok that's enough of me begging . oh i reckon i'm gonna update every sunday cos like i need time to write yano ok cheers thanks bye love u xx (but only if u vote and comment)