It looked like Liam was about to send them away when Georgina’s voice came from in the room, “Oh let them in dear, it’s not like we have anything to hide.”

Liam grumbled something but stepped back and opened the door wide enough for Damien and Ali to walk in.

“Oh God! Mother! Put some damn clothes on!” Damien yelled as soon as they walked in and both got an eyeful of Georgina’s naked frame.

Georgina scoffed, “This was how you were made, Damien. What did you think, the stork brought you?”

“Please don’t give me the image of what you two were doing in her here together,” Damien said.

Georgina just shrugged and continued to lotion her legs after she pulled on a robe. Liam walked over and stretched his long frame across their bed. “What do you want Damien, your mother and I were spending quality time together,” Liam said with a grin towards his mate.

Georgina held back a giggle while Damien looked like he regretted making the journey down here. Ali answered for him, “Damien said that he needed a second opinion.”

“Regarding what dear?” Georgina asked.

“Regarding my scent,” Ali replied.

Looking bemused, Georgina walked over to Ali and stuck a nose in her direction. “I don’t understand what you… oh, well hot damn,” Georgina said with a smile.

“So it’s true? I wasn’t just getting a false positive?” Damien asked.

Georgina motioned for her mate to have a smell as well and Liam did just that. A huge grin broke out across his face as he slapped Damien on the back and Damien winced.

“Well congratulations you two!” Liam said.

Ali then let her excitement bubble over. She turned to Damien, “So it’s true? I’m pregnant?” she asked with a little squeak at the end of her question.

Damien smiled lovingly down at her, “Yes, you’re pregnant.”

Ali squealed with joy and started to a little happy dance around the room. The three wolves watched her with amusement. Georgina started to tear up, “I never thought the day would come when I’d be called Grandma.”

Damien rolled his eyes, “Mother, the child is smaller than a pea right now; don’t you think it’s a little early to get emotional?”

“You need to get used to emotional women, son,” Liam said, “Pregnant woman are the worst when it comes to random crying moments.”

Damien looked at Ali as if she had a disease, “You’re not really going to cry are you?”

Ali laughed and wrapped her arms around his waist, “Not if you keep me happy with all the weird food cravings I might have and give me foot rubs when they’re swollen.”

Damien nodded, “Whatever you need, just don’t cry.”

Ali smiled up at him, “I love you, and I love you guys. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a family,” she ended a little choked up.

“You said no crying,” Damien said desperately as his mother and his mate hugged and bawled into each other’s arms.

Liam placed a hand on his son’s shoulder, “I’m proud of you boy, I hope you know that.”

Aw hell, even his tough ass father was getting emotional on him too. “I know Dad.”

“And, um,” Damien started nervously, “I’m glad I’ve got a father like you.”