Off crouched beside him, rubbing his back in a soothing manner as he to held his left arm with his free hand. "Are you alright, Gun?"

Gun groaned and fell backward against the wall behind him. He gazed at Off with a slight irritated look upon letting what he had asked register in his sick and dazed head. He held up his hand, making an okay motion and leaned his head back against the wall.

"I'll be right back, okay, darling?" Mianne spoke softly as she reached over Gun and flushed the toilet as he hadn't done so. "I'm going to go and get some medicine for you, Gun."

Gun looked up at her and smiled softly, nodding in acknowledgement.

Mianne quickly left the bathroom to get the medicine while Gun gazed at Off with an odd gaze that Off couldn't quite understand. But he smiled softly at Gun softly as he wasn't quite sure what else he could do as Gun usually hated having his presence when he was sick. So when Gun leaned forward and hugged Off, it's no surprise that Off was extremely shocked.

Gun held Off closely to himself as he avoided getting his face right in Off face.

Off became curious as to why Gun was being clingy but he didnt question it as instead he held Gun back.

Mianne soon walked back into the room and stood in the doorway of the bathroom. She smiled at the two before she crouched down and got the medicine ready to give to the younger. "Here, darling."

Gun groaned and shook his head in dislike as he hid his face in Off's neck. "I don't want it..."

"It'll make you feel better, Gun." Mianne said but the younger kept silent. Mianne, in curiousity, leaned to the right of Off and saw how Gun seemed to have fallen asleep.

"I do believe he has fallen asleep." Mianne whispered and smiled softly as Off smiled back. She patted his hair and kissed the top of his head before leaving the two alone.

Off, on the other hand, decided to stay in the bathroom floor with Gun clinging to him just in case the other needs the toilet again.

But after being up with a sleeping Gun most of the day and part of the night, Off picked the smaller male up the best he could without waking him and took him into the room, carefully placing him on the bed. Off carefully climbed up beside Gun and smiled softly at the smaller sleeping peacefully and started to caress his check again.

He debated with himself for a minute before he leaned forward and kissed Gun's forehead and his cheek before moving onto his back and letting his head fall the other way.

=^•^=

Gun woke up hours later only to realize that he was cuddled up to Off's back as the other's back was facing him. He smiled softly to himself as he remembered what Off had said when he thought he had been asleep under the covers and he cuddled slightly closer to the male's back.

"Gun?" Off whispered softly as he slowly turned and looked over his shoulder at him.

A sudden wave of nausea overcome Gun as he quickly sat up, covering his mouth as he waited a couple seconds.

"Are you okay? Do you need the bathroom?"

Gun slowly shook his head as the feeling slowly subsided just as it had bubbled up his stomach for the first time.

Off sat up and wrapped his arms around Gun's waist from behind while Gun let his hand fall from covering his mouth and just leaned into Off's grasp.

"I just want to cuddle...." Gun mumbled as he still felt like crap.

Off smiled and laid back against the head board, carefully dragging Gun back with him as he held Gun protectivly in his arms. Gun wiggled slightly and turned in Off's arms so he was on his side facing Off while he hid his face in Off's neck just as he had before.