Animatronics Can Be Like Animals Too

---------Okay! Here is the lemon hope you enjoy!-------

My heart was pounding so fast when I walked into the pizzaria. Oh man I'm scared. I walked into my office and saw Springtrap sitting on the desk, "T-ttt-there you a-aaa-are!" I walked over to him and smiled, " Yes I'm here. " He got up from the desk and held my shoulders, "A-aaa-are you r-rrr-ready?"  I looked into his eyes, " I'm ready. " He kissed me deeply as I fell into the kiss, "Mhmm" He slipped his tongue into my mouth as we had a war with our tongues , Springtrap came out dominant as he explored my mouth. I heard a sound of a click and when he pulled away a string of saliva came between us. Springtrap dove straight for my neck, with his mechanical silver tongue he began to lick my neck. "Mhmp!" He licked my sweet spot . He chuckles and bites it very gentle. As he does this his bite gets harder every time. He continued to lick my neck and his hand sneaks up my back and unhooks my bra. He takes off my shirt and let's my bra fall to the ground. He stared at my b/s and licked his small muzzle. Springtrap grabbed them and bounced them up and down. He went and sucked each of my nipples as they got hard. He licked in circles all around my breasts. "Ahaa!" He went down my body and licked my stomach . When the lewd bunny got to my pants he unzipped them and ripped my f/c panties off. He sat me on the desk and felt around my core. Then slipped his tongue and licked it all he could. He took two fingers and shoved it in my pussy, "Ahaa! Springtrap!" He didn't listen he kept going in and out and in and out . I was feeling close when he stopped. I looked at the bunny rabbit, he set me on the ground with my butt facing upwards and he got in top of me and stuck something long and hard in my hole. I was assuming that was his cock. He thrusted inward and outward at a fast pace and kept going fast, like unhumanily fast. " Ahh! " I moaned louder each time. Springtrap seemed to like my moaning because he kept going faster and harder. His cock felt so good though, it was more pleasure then pain. I could feel him twitch inside me but he stopped and pulled himself out. He took me and he got up and out his foot in the box in the office he did the same thing to my leg. He sat me on his cock and out one of his arms under my breasts and his other arm over so that my arms were locked in his arms. He began thrusting again but this time it was more pleasure then last time. "Mhmm,Springtrap..." He licked my neck in response . I felt him hit my g-spot and that made me moan the loudest. "SPRINGTRAP!!!" He went faster and faster until he was at a inhuman speed . I could hear him moaning to. After one more push he released inside of my pussy as I came on his cock. My body shivers from all the pleasure. "Springtrap, your so good at this." He smiled and said me down on the ground as he laid next to me, " T-tttt-they don't call me an animal for n-nnn-nothing. " I giggled tiredly, and it was only 2 am. Me and Springtrap feel fast asleep, dreaming about each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I'm sorry for the cringy ending, i didn't know how to end it.                                                                    

Springtrap: Y-yyyy-you should have ended it with the reader asking for m-mmm-more                                                

Me: Really Springtrap? Really?                                                    

Springtrap: W-www-what?                                                          

Me: *sighs* You know what nevermind