chapter one

third person's pov

nct were practicing for their upcoming comeback, black on black. since the female member doesn't have any lines, she stayed at the back.

their choreographer was only one, needing to teach nineteen members is a sure tough work.

since jenna stayed at the back, she couldn't hear the choreographer clearly and just followed whatever the person infront to her is doing.

the choreographer could see jenna making lots of mistakes through the mirror.

after he finished teaching for about three hours, the choreographer turned to face all the members.

"jenna, what is wrong with you? i saw you making a lot of mistakes during practice. during practice with nct dream, you're doing well, but what now?"

he scolded. jenna could only look down on the floor, while the members send sympathy looks to jenna.

"jenna, listen. if you can't do well in this comeback, i suggest you to leave nct."

jenna dropped a tear and quickly wiped it off. jaemin, who was beside her, saw it an felt sorry for her.

the choreographer stomped out the practice hall, as jenna fall to her knees and sobbed.

she felt bad for herself, too. she thought nct will lose fans and popularity if this comeback is a mess because of her.

taeyong reacts the fastest and hugged jenna.

"shh. shh. it's okay jenna, stop crying," he patted jenna's back. at this point, all the members surrounded their female member.

jaemin hugged her, too. "just ignore the choreographer's words. he has no right to say those to such a talented girl like you."

"i-i'm scared..." jenna sobbed. "i-i can't d-do it...i-if i messed e-everything...n-nct will b-be ruined..."

the members felt sorry and took turns hugging jenna. jenna kept on crying a pool of tears, she couldn't stop at all.

"i...i just can't hear him clearly," jenna spoke as winwin hugged her.

"we could teach you the choreography, you know," jaehyun suggest.

"b-but,"

"no buts, that's a good idea!"

lucas cut off jenna's sentence. jenna just sighed as the guys cheered.

jisung, yuta and mark were really focusing on teaching jenna. the others rested while watching jenna being taught like a kindergarten kid.

but it's nice to have someone to care for you, at least, she thought.