Elizabeth Rodriguez

Name: Elizabeth Rodriguez

Gender: Female.

Godly parent: Erebus.

Abilities: Enchanted healing and improved reflexes.

Magical items: Caelum and Ignis(twin swords), Umbra(whip), Bow of Typhoon, Cloak of Nyx, and the Cape of Tartarus.

Appearance: She has curly black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, dusty pink lips, and a cherubic face.

Characteristic: ADHD, and Dyslexia.

Siblings: Leo(cousin).

Personality: She is serious, wise, and likes pranking with the Stolls and Leo. Also shy and mysterious, loyal, destructive, and sassy. She doesn't like Annabeth or children of Athena. She's scared of ladybugs (it's true, they're so creepy). 

Bio:  She was once an ordinary mortal cousin of Leo Valdez when she was chosen to hold the Jewel of Darkness and was chosen to be the Heart of the Styx, Phlegethon, Cocytus, Acheron, and Lethe, created by the remains of the power of Erebus. Now fully united with the Jewel, she became completely aware of the world around her. Knowing what would happen, she convinced Leo to not tell anyone except her and his mother about his ability and to use it in case of an emergency. She was also the only one who stood up to him when Aunt Rosa tried to turn everyone against him. She gets along great with Egyptian, Greeks, and Romans.

Camp: Other.

Friends: Leo, Percy, Thalia, Hazel, Nico, Clarisse, Chris, the Stolls, and Grover.

AU or not:Yes

Creator: ElizabethRodriguez67

(This is one of my favorites!)