Chapter One ♥Punishment♥

Æ-3803 was carrying her O² box and placed it on her cart. She took out a map and her notes and listed down the cells she needs to deliver. "Senpai Æ-3803..." NT-4201 called and approached her with carrying a nutrients.

Æ-3803 perked up her head and smiled nervously. She knew couldn't be a good senpai and she knew she would be doomed if she and her kouhai got into trouble because of her stupidity.

"Ah, NT-4201! I-I uh...hey!" Her palms were sweating, not because her gloves were too hot but because she's nervous. NT-4201 wave a hand and still had a poker face expression.

"Senpai AA-5100 told me that you and I should deliver together just in case you won't get lost." NT-4201 told her which made Æ-3803 shuddered. She shook her hands together and smiled.

"N-no need! I-I can do it on my own!" Æ-3803 said and held out a map. "I-I have a map! I borrowed this from Cell-san!" She said. NT-4201 sighed from her actions.

Why was she always insisting on going on her own? She was always the one who cause trouble everyday. Æ-3803 is always a misfortune when it comes to delivering all alone. She usually comes and go on a delivery with her AA-5100 senpai.

Plus her butt is always saved by a white blood cell who seemed to be a close friend of Æ-3803. NT-4201 understands that Æ-3803 wanted to be an independent red blood cell and wouldn't want to rely on others anymore.

It's also quite annoying if Æ-3803 keeps on relying on the other red blood cell. NT-4201 kind of dispises Æ-3803 for existing as a red blood cell. She should have taken a role as a Tissue Cell where she couldn't cause trouble in the city.

NT-4201 couldn't blame Æ-3803 for having a rare red hair and gold eyes since she's the only red blood cell who have that kind of red hair.

"Alright then...I wish you a luck on your way." NT-4201 silently said and walked off. Æ-3803 started walking while waving a good bye hand to her kouhai. "Bye NT-4201! I wish a you a Lu- wah?-AAAAHHH!!" NT-4201 sighed while walking away.

She could hear Æ-3803 shrieked and fell on the floor with a loud thud. NT-4201 didn't help and decide to ignored her since she still have a delivery job to do. The other red blood cells just laughed at the sudden falling action of Æ-3803.

Æ-3803 rubbed her forehead from the pain. Her forehead accidentally hit the handle of the cart. Why was she so clumsy? Can she be more careful? Æ-3803 ignored the laughters around her. She was used to it especially the insults that was thrown at her.

But sometimes the insults can be hurtful to her.

"Clumsy as always!"

"You should be more careful, idiot!"

"Oh! where's your white blood cell prince? I bet he is somewhere off killing bacteria!"

"That role doesn't suit you! You should've become a Tissue Cell instead!"

The insults were hurtful but Æ-3803 pretended that she didn't care. Her legs had a bruise on the knee part. "You okay?" Æ-3803 glance up revealing her only friend U-1146. He lend a hand for her to help her up.

Æ-3803 gladly took it and stood up. She dusted her clothed and bowed in respect. "Thank you so much, Hakekkyu-san!" Æ-3803 let out a kind smile. U-1146 tipped his hat and nodded his head.

"Your welcome. But first are you-" U-1146 stopped on his tracks. All red blood cells were whispering and gossiping. "Oh there he is...her one and only knight in shining armor." One red blood cell whispered to his friend who nodded her head.

Æ-3803 was just smiling but deep down she wanted to run away but it was the only coward's job and she didn't want to look like a coward in front of everyone especially in front of U-1146.