5

3 months later

Mark's POV

It's been about 3 mounts since Sean and Arron broke up today's the day I'll tell Sean how I feel about him. Sean is recording some videos and I'm coloring Jessica before Sean takes her to a sleepover at a friends house. "Marky?" Jessica asked "Yes munchkin?" I responded. "Are you going to tell daddy you love him?" "Yes I am thank you for keeping it a secret between us" I kissed her cheek she giggled. Sean came out of the recording room "hey there my little princess" he picked her up and kissed her cheek "hi daddy" "ready to go to Kaitlyn's house?" She nodded her head.  Sean picked up Jessica's bag and teddy bear "alright let's go see you in a bit Mark her friend's house is not that far from here" "ok see ya Sean" I waved goodbye and they both left. "Ok Mark you got this" I started preparing myself for when Sean came home.

Sean's POV

Jessica's friend Kaitlyn's houses is too far from Mark's place so I'm able to walk there. "Are you excited for your first slumber party with your friends" Jessica smiled "yes I am daddy" we arrived at the house I knocked on the door Kaitlyn's mom answered "hey Jessica Kaitlyn and the other girls are in the living room" she informed Jessica "be a good girl ok sweetie" "ok daddy I will" I kissed her cheek and set her down so she can join her friends. "It must be hard being a single dad how do you do it Sean" "we are living at my best friends house he's been stepping in as Jessica's second father since I'm no longer with my ex boyfriend" she smiled "that's good to here" I smiled back and gave her Jessica's things. "I should be on my way now what time should I pick her up" "1:00pm" "ok got" I walked back home. Once I arrived back home I found Mark in the kitchen "hey Mark I'm back what smells so good" I asked "an old Fishbach family recipe for pasta salad" he served me some "here I think you'll like it" I tried the pasta and Mark was right "wow that's good thanks Mark" he smiled served himself some and we finished up eating.

Mark's POV

"Ok Mark showtime" I thought to myself "hey Sean there's something I want to tell you" "ok" we went and sat on the couch I held Sean's hand "I love you I have a huge crush on you and I have for the longest time and.." I was cut off by Sean's lips on mine "I never knew you felt the same way" he wrapped his arm around me "Sean will you be my boyfriend?" "I'd love to" I pulled him in for a kiss "I love you Mark" "I love you too" Sean and I started making out things go heated very fast. "Let's take this to the bedroom" he whispered in a low sexy voice. I nodded in agreement we stood up "jump" I jumped in his arm and he carried me to our room and threw me on the bed. (SMUT WARNING) Sean took off his shirt and threw it across the room he climbed on top of me and guided my hand down his chest. You like Marky?" "You know I do" he kissed my neck and found my sweet spot almost instantly causing me to moan I felt him smirk on my neck he took my shirt off and kissed me again. I undid his jeans he slid then off along with his boxers I slid off my jeans and boxers as well. I got on my knees and took Sean's member in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. "Ah fuck Mark" he laced his fingers in my hair and tugged at my hair "Mark your gonna make me cum" he came in my mouth I swallowed it. He pushed me back down on the bed put my legs on his shoulders and slid in to me "oh Sean" "your so tight Mark" He thrusted hard into me and started rub my member. Sean  came inside of me I came on Sean's and my stomach. Both of us were out of breath and sweating I pulled Sean next to me so he can cuddle me. He moved my hair from my sweaty forehead "I love you so much Mark" "I love you more" Sean chuckled  "I don't think that's possible" he kissed my sweaty forehead and I fell asleep.