You Actually Did It

Start from the beginning

Savage started screaming as he ran around. Mick stopped his fire as I ran towards Savage. He dropped ground and started rolling around until he was nothing but burning, yet alive, flesh. I could smell it. The sweet smell of death that's about to come.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around Savage's throat before hauling him up. My claws piercing his neck. His blood gurgling in his mouth as he chokes.

"This is for Leonard," I sneered.

My fangs bared while I roared in his face. I leaned forward towards Savage's neck until my teeth were latched around his throat. My canines sunk in before I teared his jugular out. Savage started choking even more, but I didn't dare release him. Thump, thump, thump. His heartbeat slowly decreasing. Savage let out a final breath before he went limp. I dropped his lifeless body on the ground before going back to the boys.

Ray let out a nervous chuckle. "You know, when you threaten people to rip their throats out with your teeth, I didn't really think you would."

"I'd pay money to see it again," Mick said. He motioned to my chin. "You still got a bit of flesh on you, Claws."

I spat on the ground. "Not the first time."

We heard a whirling sound coming from the meteor. We looked towards the meteor to see it glowing. It shouldn't be doing that.

Mick looked at Ray. "Do something, RoboCop."

"I'm on it. Got a little trick I've been working on," Ray said.

Ray pulled out one of this beams from the suit. He pointed it towards the meteor and fired. The meteor started to shrink down to the size of a marble. The meteor soon enough exploded, but since it was small it was more of a poof. I nodded in approval.

"Nice," I complimented.

Ray smiled as he pressed his mic. "Gideon, take us back to Rip."

》》》》

We arrived within a few seconds. When Gideon stopped on the roof, Firestorm and Ray flew out. I flipped over the edge of the roof and landed in front of Rip. I slowly looked up at him, my icy blue eyes showing. Mick grunted as he swung himself over.

"Someone likes to make an appearance," he stated annoyingly as he motioned to me. Then he noticed the present Savage on the floor, dead. "Damn it, I wanted to be the one to kill him. Again, I mean."

My head snapped towards the crate with the last meteor as it started to whirl.

"Umm...I don't think our problems are over yet," Sara said.

Jax flew down. "I'm on it." He placed his hand on top of the meteor, but it wasn't doing anything.

"On what?" Mick asked. Jax retreated his hand.

"It's not working."

Ray walked up. "I got this." He pointed his laser beam at the meteor. But it wasn't shrinking like it did the first time. Ray's beam slowly died out. "I don't understand. I must be all out of power."

I gave him a look. "And you didn't think to recharge while we were on the ship?"

"No. No, I didn't." This is not good.

"What happens if only one of these goes off?" Sara asked.

"Uh...time will remain intact," Rip said. "The world? Not so much."

"Ok, this is not good. Not good at all," I said. I mentally slapped myself. I sounded like Stiles. "This thing is going to blow all of us up. Any suggestions?"

"Let's fly this thing out of here," Jax was the first to speak.

Kendra pointed out that one fatal flaw. "To where? We would never get it far enough away."

"Maybe the Waverider can," Ray said. That might actually work. "Rip, we need -"

Ray paused when there was no sign of Rip. Oh, shit. How did he sneak pass us? Pass me? The team and I looked up at to see the Waverider flying away with the meteor. The only one being able to fly the ship was the Captain of this team.

"Rip! What are you doing?" Sara asked.

"I'm flying the Waverider into the sun, with the meteor on board," he answered.

"And you on it."

I looked up as the Waverider zoomed out of Earth. "Rip, get back here, you son of a bitch!"

Rip was quiet for a minute. Why didn't he just put Gideon on autopilot and get his ass back down here?

"I guess this is goodbye," Rip spoke after a moment of silence.

"It's been a pleasure, Captain," Ray said.

"Likewise, Dr. Palmer."

Jax tried to convince him. "But you brought us all into this, man."

"Which is why I'm doing this alone, Mr. Jackson. I'll have no one else die for my choices."

"This isn't going to bring Snart back," I said, no matter how much it hurts me to say that.

"I don't want to lose another friend," Mick admitted.

Rip started panting. "I appreciate that, Mr. Rory. I must say, it's been an honor to serve as your cap -"

The communicator died after that.

》》》》

Rewind.

Rip left with the meteor and the Waverider. I can't believe we lost our Captain. Another person from this team gone. But there was another whirl as I looked up to see the Waverider in tact, the meteor not on it. What the hell just happened?

"Will somebody please tell me what just happened?" Ray asked. I'm just as confused as him.

We all scrambled to the ship to find everything burnt. Well, not actually burnt. It just smells like someone has been close to the sun.

"Rip?" Kendra called out.

"Sorry if I gave you all a fright," Rip answered as we rounded the corner.

I raised my eyebrow at him, mouth slightly agape. "What happened to the meteor?"

"Uh, I flew it into the heart of the sun." So I was right. Weird. "Well, I angled the ship to eject the meteorite before impact, and then, uh...time jumped away."

"You could have been killed," Jax pointed out.

"Should have been," Mick corrected. "You're a moron."

"And what does that make you?" I retorted.

Mick pointed at me. "Don't start with me, Claws."

Rip chuckled. "Now, who fancies a return trip to 2016?"

2016? Meaning we could finally got home?

"I can't believe it's over," Kendra breathed.

"Well, for some of you, yes. My journey, it seems, is only just beginning."

"How does that work? Savage is three times dead," Mick pointed out.

"The Time Masters are no longer of growing concern, due to our destruction of the Oculus. Someone needs to be responsible for protecting the timeline. Who better than a former Time Master?"

"Well..." I started as I began cracking my fingers and made my way towards my seat. "What's a captain without his crew?"

I know I should be going home to Beacon Hills. But being here with the team...being with them feels right. And if they need to protect the timeline, then they're gonna need a werewolf.

》》》》

A/N: One more chapter left. And this isn't edited because I got really excited to update.