"It was fun at first. We were with Alec, Kyran, Aly, and Evan. But then the lights went out completely a little after you guys called. And we were in a forest. Then someone screamed. And we screamed. So we ran, and ran, and ran. We all found each other afterwards and left," I explained.

"Creepy," Rainbow sighed. "Do you know why the lights went out? Or why someone screamed?" Draco asked. "No, it just sorta happened," Gold frowned.

"No offense, but your school's messed up," Lunar stated. "No comment," Draco sighed. "That's fair," Gold and I shrugged.

Gold yawned, "Dang it, Rainbow. You've made me feel tired." Rainbow giggled. "Honestly, I'm so tired," Draco yawned.

"So am I," I sighed. "You guys are weak," Lunar laughed. "Not everyone is an insomniac, Lunar," Rainbow said.

Lunar stuck her tongue out as a joke. "Ask your parents if they're tired. If they are, we'll go to bed," I ordered. "I'll ask them," Rainbow volunteered.

She got up and left the room, leaving us. The rest of the night is a blur if I'm being honest. We were tired. And when Rainbow said that their parents said they were tired, we went to sleep.

There were only two beds in the two rooms so we ended up cramming together. Rainbow, Gold, and Gold's mom stayed in Gold's bed while Lunar stayed in mine with me.

The guys were more fortunate. Since there were only three of them, their stay was much comfier than ours. At least, when it came to sleeping.

I laid down beside Lunar, our backs facing each other, closed my eyes, and slowly drifted to sleep.

• L U N A R •

     I laid awake in the bed, staring at the wall. I wasn't tired. I rolled my eyes at my lack of tiredness and get up quietly. I couldn't sleep.

      I walked onto the balcony and leaned against the railing, staring at the night sky. We didn't have our clothes or anything, so I was still in the clothes that the teleportation pearl put me in.

      I stared up at the sky and thought of my parents. I wonder where they are now. Somewhere up there. Somewhere in space. Exploring god knows what. Probably something that if they told me, they'd have to kill me afterwards.

    I can't remember how long it's been since they went to space. And they never told me where so I've just been left to imagine. As you get older, you start to become more grounded.

     Imagining them finding aliens and waging a war against them, or traveling at light speed like they're in Star Wars has long been erased. I'm not little anymore. I couldn't stay thinking like that. Fantasy can be real, but sometimes it's better to be grounded than have your head in the clouds.

I missed them. I really missed them. I loved my aunt and uncle but they weren't my parents, they never would be. You can't replace a piece of your heart if the piece you're missing is gone and lost.

And they were that missing piece. I didn't know when they would come back. But it seemed like never. The Krew was my family but they would never be my blood family no matter how much I wanted them to be.

It's so scary. My parents could be gone right now and I would never know. What if they are? Maybe they are. Maybe I am really alone.

My thoughts were interrupted by a noise. I turned around and met face to face with Kyran, the one from here. "Oh, it's you," I sighed.

"Sorry to disappoint you," He frowned. "You didn't disappoint me, I just simply didn't expect it," I explained. "Why're you out here?" He asked.