High school

It was 5:00 and my plane just landed in Skyesville, Maryland. I was pissed I had to move again away from my friends, my school, and my 5th place I actually called home. I knew they would send me away just like the last perfect famliy who fostered me. So when Pam (my new foster mom) picked me up at the air port I was a jerk I would not look her in the eye, I would not shake her hand, and I wouldn't even say hello I was so so pissed. So Pam started the conversation she said " Hi my name is Pam, you must be LA" so I mumbled ya. Pam quickly said " I have three kids a 15 year old boy named Blake, a 12 year old girl named Ash, and a 2 year old boy named Leo". I smiled, I love kids Pam glanced over and saw me smiling. She asked if I was excited for school I shook my head side to side and said " I am kind of shy so it is hard to make friends and I'm 17 so most of these people have know each other for years". Once we got to her house there was three kids waiting on the porch, they ran to the car to meet me then I was smiling again.

It was the next morning they made me go to school even though I just got there. Blake showed me to the office and told me to be careful I smiled. I went to the front desk and asked for my schedule the lady gave it to me and said "let me find someone to show you around, Sky can you show..." LA" I said cause I noticed she did not now my name" to her class" she finished. Sky said "sure, let's go". She looked over my shoulder at my scheldule, and lead the way. Then she said "your lucky we have the same home room" and then she winked at me all I chould think was she is so hot and she winked at me.