Tolkien's Party PT. 2

Começar do início

Kenny's Pov :

I know I'm not sober, but I can tell something's up with Butters.

"Dude if anything I'm a screw-up. I mean look at me , I'm a scruffy 16 year old boy with no life , that constantly dies and has shitty family..." I trailed off and looked at Butters.

"Don't make me slap you again Ken." He responded firmly " We both know that's not true."

I raised my hand up in defeat "Sorry...I know , I know. But you aren't one either." I said truthfully .

He sighed "I'm not sure."

Before you judge me or anything I literally acted on instinct. I told you many times now I'm idiotic.

I kissed him.

I Fucking Kissed Him

On the lips. I fucking ruined his innocence. But he looked so sad and upset , I don't know how I didn't do it until now.

He was obviously suprised, who wouldn't be. Imagine one of your best friends coming up to you and just kissing you.

But he melt into it. He does have really soft lips.

I pulled away and he just stared at me.

"How drunk are you?" Butters whispered.

I actually don't know...

I shrugged "Sorry."

He shook his head "No it's fine. But why?"

Oh boy....

"Butters.....I ...this is gonna be really difficult for me to say because I'm horrible with words. I guess I like you. Screw that, I love you and I never said these words to anyone except my sister. I know I'm a fuck-up and everything..." I got interrupted by Butters.

"Well I do believe you but....I don't know Ken. How do I know if you're just playing me. How do I know you if you're just using me." He was getting tearful.

Ow, that hurt.

"Well, consider the fact that if I actually just wanted to use you, I would've asked to have sex by now. Which I didn't. Also..." I grabbed his hand "You know I never lie."

At first he still didn't look convinced , but then he smiled wryly.

"I love you too Ken."

I smirked " I know you do."

He rolled his eyes .

"You still staying with me?" I asked even though this may be awkward as all fuck.

He nodded "Yup. Beside I wouldn't have left you alone with the amount of alcohol you drank."

I chuckled "Probably for the best."

I laid down and he laid down next to me.

"Do your parents know? That your here?" I questioned.

"Do yours?" Butters responded.

"Good enough. No they don't. But they wouldn't care either." I stated, turning to face him.

"My parents would, they want to have the perfect child to hide the horrible people they are. I don't know I practically raised myself since they weren't home as much." He ranted I stiffened .

"Me too. I had to take care of Karen .Even Kevin and he's older than me. He's supposed to know how to take care of himself." I explained.

"I can't imagine how rough that must be..." Butters trailed off.

I soon enough closed my eyes too and fell asleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING TIME

"Hey, Mccwhoredick ."

"WHO DA FUCK!?" I bolted right out of bed to karate chop whoever dared to wake me .

It was none other than , Craig Fucker.

"Nice dance skills." He smirked.

"Shut up."I stuck my tongue at him.

He shushed me "You're gonna wake your boyfriend up."

I raised an eyebrow and the remembered last night.
I'm proud of myself, this is the first party I went to without having sex with anyone.

I looked at Butters who was peacefully sleeping. He's so fucking precious.

"So did you two have sex or something?" Craig asked in a monotone.

"If we did , I wouldn't have any clothes on, believe me." I stated simply.

He shrugged "I need to find Token. Come help me." It was more of a statement rather than a question.

I glanced at Butters "Fine but only for a few minutes."

"Only for a few minutes. " He mimicked and I flipped him off which of course he returned the favour.

So we went to find Token and the first idea was to search for him in his room, derp.

Craig opened the door and we walked in , which we both regretted.

"Who would've thought?" Craig said sarcastically at Token who was sleeping naked next to Clyde, who, suprise, suprise was also naked.

"Nope." I turned around and sprinted to the room we were in last night. I'll never get that image out of my head.

"Hey Butters , you ok?" I asked worriedly, as I entered the room.

He was getting his shoes on and had his phone clutched in his hand.

"Yeah I'm fine. " He mumbled and obviously lied. Not the best liar.

"Butters you can tell me." I assured but he shook his head.

"I will tell you, later. " He ran past me and exited the room.

What the fuck happened.

Long chapter done. Anyway Kenny and Butters are not officially dating but meh, kind of.

Next chapter comes Sunday.

Bye people😋