Fats about Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose is stronger and faster than roman reigns

Dean Ambrose is stronger and faster than roman reigns. Dean Ambrose has been the lunitic fringe while roman been the big dog. These are some facts about Dean Ambrose 

Good is also known for his work on the under the ring name Jon Moxleybetween 2004 and 2011. He worked for various promotions including (FIP), (CZW), (ROH), (EVOLVE) and (DGUSA), winning the title .

After signing with WWE under his current ring name, Ambrose competed in their former developmental territory (FCW), along with their current territory through 2011, before joining the main roster in 2012 as a member of with and . Ambrose won his first while in the group, the , with his 351-day reign being the and a company record within WWE (who acquired the title upon purchasing trademarks in 2001).

Following The Shield's breakup, Ambrose has gone on to become a , a and a (with Rollins). He was also the winner and successfully cashed in his contract to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Upon winning the Raw Tag Team Championship, Ambrose became the and the , the first Shield member to have completed it. Ambrose has headlined multiple for WWE.

Dean Ambrose inspired me to work hard and roman inspired me to lose.