The 'Path' to reach HIM!

They said, God was seated on the top of the hill.

I decided to meet him.

"Don't meet him with empty hands. Take something for him.", they said.

Like Sudama who took some Flattened Rice for Lord Krishna, I too took something for him which I had in my home.

I stepped out and reached there after sometime.

I was amazed seeing the foot of the hill.

"So big!", I thought to myself.

"Would I able to climb it?" I questioned myself.

So many Paths around the mountain to reach the top.

Calm Path..
Deep Meditational Path.. 
Cultural Path..
Mantra Path..
Magical Path..
Difficult Path.
Easiest Path..
Cross Path..
Fastest Path..
Recommendation Path..
Common Path..
Oldest Path..
New Path.....
...............
..........

There are many more such paths to reach Him.

"Ahhhh! How many ways?!" I was astonished.

Each and every Path had its own Guide.

I tried to reach those Guides, to lead me in the 'Right' Path.

"Please Help me.", I cried out, aloud.

Some doesn't even acknowledged me.

Some ignored me.

"You don't deserve to travel on my Path.", Said Some.

"I'll help you to reach there. You don't need to pay me anything. I am helping you because I have to show the record of how much people used my Path." Some adamantly dragged my hands.

"Don't face the difficulty of reaching there. I'll go there on behalf of you. Just pay me", Said some others.

"If you have to see Him, just see Him from here. That's enough for you. You cannot climb that. It can only be done by us.", some said with more Ego.

"You cannot go there. You cannot climb that mountain. It is very far from here and it is also difficult. Just return to your place. What is the purpose of seeing him even!", Some discouraged me.

"It's not that much far from here as you see it to be. You just have to climb continuously if you start. It's one way path. If you started for once you cannot stop in middle and return. You don't have any other choice then.", some tried to make him feel afraid.

"God?! He is just a 'Stone'. There is nothing there. Just go and do your work." Some blocked his way and spoke rationalism.

What can I do?

Climb it or return?

I was confused. I stood still analysing the mountain.

One poor lady begged for food in low voice, brutally tired because of hunger.

I gave her the thing which I brought for God.

"May you live longer and healthier!", the poor lady blessed me, accepting my offer.

I saw her face.

GOD was seen smiling slightly from her eyes which reflected thankfulness.

"What are you doing here?"

"I am here only."

"Then who is there in there in the top of the mountain?", I asked pointing towards the mountain.

"I am there too. I can be everywhere right! The ones who are unable to see me here, comes there with so much difficulty."

"But...", I stammered. "This is not your form?!"

"That is also not my form. I don't have any particular form. I am present in every tiny single thing in which you see me."

"What that means?"

"I can be seen in the eyes of the one who blessed you.

The one who begged for food to you, sees me in your eyes when you offer food to him.

I am the giver! I am the receiver!

I am there in everything, everywhere.

You don't require eyes to see me, heart is enough! "

"Then, doesn't I require to climb the mountain to see you?", I asked God, a bit confused.

"Why you shouldn't?! It's your wish. You can come there if you wish to. Didn't I tell you that I am present everywhere in everything.. You can even see me there."

"GOD!", I blinked. "I can't understand."

"It is not that much difficult to understand.

If you live only for yourself, you have to climb the mountain to see me with so much difficulty.

If you live by helping and guiding others, you can see me everywhere, in your own place.", God smiled.

I understood, Selfless and Pure service to poor and needy in the honest way is the true Path to reach GOD. He can be seen and felt everywhere if we have the heart to treat everyone with respect and love. He cannot be limited to a particular form or to a particular place, for he is the Ultimate Truth residing in every single living being.