Mc nasty

Regina's POV*
I get home and Emma looks a little startled. To cheer her up I give her a kiss and notice her lips taste a lot like cinnamon, I assumed it was cinnamon hot chocolate but I told her something was off just to make sure. I went upstairs and ran a bath playfully telling her to figure out her story. The next day came and Emma was asleep so I left for school. I came back and seen Emma on the couch. She came to the room and fell asleep. The next morning I feel Emma remove her body from my arms causing me to wake up shortly after. I didn't even think to look at Emma as she seemed a little worried but I ignored her and went downstairs for my morning brew. Shortly after Emma comes running down the stairs and finally I'm awake enough to kiss her. I pull her in and kiss her neck and I take one glance at her. I'm in complete shock and i make her look me in the eyes and continue to say. "EMMA YOU LIED TO ME. YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I TRUSTED YOU!! WHO WAS THE GIRL?!!! RUBY?, BELLE, ELLA, DOROTHY!" Her eyes went to my feet as soon as I said Dorothy. I had nothing but rage in my heart and I decided to call into work.

I finally get to school and I look more upset than usual. I turn to the class and say okay class pop quiz. They all sigh and usually I'm not the mean person but I decided today is a new day. I told them to shut up and take their pencils out. They all did exactly as told and i handed out the quizzes. I got back to my desk and sat there thinking. What the hell did I do to deserve this. My almost wife cheated on me and I can't help but love her! Tears start rolling down my checks and James ask me if I'm alright. I nod my head and say "I just need a min." The class starts to ask me if I would like to talk about it and for once I didn't want to talk about anything. The class finally ends, and the girl who's name I yet to know pulls up a chair and says "you're talking about it, weather you like it or not." " What are you gonna be some type of therapist? Ha funny Emma use to be a therapist before she lost her memory."
"Oh this is about Emma!" What she do? Steal the last apple pie? Eat the last donut? Get arrested? Lie?"
"Oh my god can you just stop! She cheated okay she cheated!"
"she......... do you want me to find the woman and kill her? Cuz I can if you just say yes."
"I would love for someone to take Dorothy out.... but...."
"Dorothy?! MY MOMS A LESBIAN?!"
"YOUR MOMS DOROTHY? Scratch everything. I just said!"
"No it's fine I'll have a nice warm chat with her when I get home, In the meantime here's my number call me if you need to."
I looked at her with complete emptiness and the only thing I could say was "thank you!"
She walked out my class mad as hellll. I mean I don't blame her! I walked out my class mad as hell to!
I finally got home and was greeted by a warm hug and a big hopeful passionate sorry. I look Emma in her eyes and say "I forgive you, but I think we need to take some time to figure out where we belong because obviously you don't belong to me. She looks me in the eyes while border line crying. "Mary has cancer and it all happened so quick I needed immediate attention and she was just there. And you were at work. I don't love her it was a 1 time thing well, 2 time but I promise you on my dead uncles soul I won't ever cheat on you again."
I look her in her eyes and then peck her cheek. She starts sobbing as I walk up the stairs and put on pajamas. I call Emma upstairs and said "you could sleep on the bed today." Very quietly. She looks at me.  my eyes filled with tears. And then she just goes to sleep. I grab a pillow and go to the guest room. I'm sobbing and nothing is making it better, all I could think about was Emma on top of Dorothy. I later cry myself to sleep. And wake up to me tucked in and warm with a note on the side that said "I left to try to go get my job back, Reggie I'm so sorry!" I read it and held it on my chest and whispered "I forgive you."
My heart burst with emotions and I quickly got ready for school. I show up to class and everyone's glumly and happy except Roxanne.
I call Roxy to the front and she began crying and said "I'm sorry miss mills but my mom won't listen she keeps going on about how in love she is with Emma and how she's her Mc dreamy. I'm so sorry but I tried."  I looked at her and said "well if Emma's her Mc dreamy I'll be Addison." My heart filled with emotions as did my mind.  I told her to go sit down and then said "class today we will be doing NOTHING! So just talk to each other." I then call a monitor so he could watch my class while I go to the restroom. I enter the restroom and start crying. I can't stop, and then finally I fix my makeup and head back to class. I opened the door and the class was completely silent even the monitor. I ask "what?!" They just stared and then the bell rang. "Well that was awfully strange".  The Hall monitor looks up and goes. "Yea it was, maybe you shouldn't share your information with high school student."
"FUCK , IT WAS ROXY WASN'T IT!"
"No it wasn't roxy, it wasn't her at all."
And then he just left. I gather my things. I open the drawer where my car eyes were and see a sticky note with "meet me after school at the Starbucks across from your house."
I didn't think anything of it and just decided  the worst that could happen is I get killed. I showed up to see Roxanne sitting there drinking a Carmel frappe and then she signals me down. I walk towards her and then Dorothy comes out. I change lanes and walk towards D, "hi my names Regina and you must be the woman screwing my fiancé, how is it? The sex is amazing isn't it." I give a sharp wink and she goes "fiancé?, Emma never told me she was engaged she didn't have the ring on her finger when I kissed her! If I saw it I would have backed down. And when she invited me over I saw nothing but feminine products so I assumed they were hers. I'm so sorry miss mills I promise I'll end this little scandal."
I give a sharp grin and say "well of course you will." And walk off.
I get home and see Emma laying on the couch sound sleep. I pick her up and tuck her into bed. I go into the room next to that one and turn the tv on. I started watching 13 reasons why and then dozed to sleep.
Emma woke me up with a kiss and said get "your shoes on we're going somewhere and please don't wear heels!"