Your My Dream Fan Fiction

[this story is a fan fiction to Your My Dream by PassionInFlames.]

Your My Dream Fan Fiction

A week had passed and we were still at Tristan and Vanessa's mother's house. Her name was Marie, and all I can say was she was a handful. But thankfully and unfortunately for Vanessa, Marie and her went shopping for the day. Tristan was taking a shower and I was on my stomach flipping channels on the TV.

Suddenly felt warm lips kissing my neck, I felt Tristan's tongue making soothing circles. I moaned softly and I rolled over and saw Tristan above me, his hair wet and water was dripping from the fringes. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, but his hard body was glistening with water drops.

I gulped and I heard Tristan chuckle and then he claimed my lips. I felt his warm lips move against mine. He bit my lips lightly wanting entrance, but I resisted. Tristan bit me harder and I gasped and Tristan invaded my mouth. I felt his tongue tasting mine, I let out a throaty moan and felt Tristan smirking.

I felt his hands go up my shirt feeling my skin. I separated to breathe, but Tristan moved to my neck and sucked along the thin column.

Tristan looked at me and moved the shirt higher, I stretched out my arms and he slid the shirt off of me. Tristan ducked his ducked his head and I felt his hot lips dance slowly across my body arousing me to the point of pain. Tristan grinned and ground his hips against my arousal. I groaned and glared at him. I let out a shuddering moan when I felt his mouth capturing my nipple. I felt his hands sliding down my heated body until they stopped at my pants. He unbuttoned and unzipped and slid the pants down. I was extremely nervous, I never been this far with Tristan. I twitched as I felt his lips kissing my thigh working his way up. I whimpered as the raw desire and need ravaged my body, these foreign emotions were making me crazy.

"Do you want me to stop," Tristan whispered huskily.

I debated for several moments and slowly shook my head. He hovered over my privates and I felt his tongue caressing me. My reaction was explosive, I gasped and arched into the air. My body was exploding with intense pleasure. I was scared and in ecstasy at the same time.

My body convulsed and ripples of shudders echoed through out my body.

Tristan looked at me with his lips glistening with my orgasm.

I blushed hard and I threw my arm over my eyes, Tristan wasn't going to have any of it. He brushed away my arm and kissed my lips hard and full of lust and I tenderly kiss him back.

"You taste good," he whispered in my ear.

I blushed harder.

"You're too cute," he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and flipped us over. Tristan was on his back and I was straddling him.

I was confused at first, but once I felt Tristan hands caressing my butt. I felt his huge erection pressing against me. I gulped and grabbed the towel and opened it, I was shocked at his size. There was no way he could fit me. Sensing my nervousness, he tilted my chin so I meet his eyes.

"Don't worry about it, don't think, just relaxed, Jessie," he whispered.

I could tell he was nervous too. I closed my eyes and forced myself to relax. It worked. Tristan must have noticed me relaxing because I felt the tip entering me. I gritted my teeth, I felt the thickness stretching me. I whimpered, I was biting my lips and I tasted blood.

"Its okay," Tristan whispered and kissed my bloodied lip.

With one last hard thrust, Tristan was completely sheathed in me. I panted as emotions roiled around me. I started to rock my hips back and forth, I gasped at the friction I was creating. Tristan looked pleased and started to thrust his hips up and down. I moaned and I rocked harder wanting more of that addicting feeling. Tristan groaned and started to thrust harder, our bodies banging against each other propelling us into orgasm.

I moaned as my orgasm exploded out of me and onto Tristan's sweat covered chest. I moaned as I was continued to rock. Tristan heaved me into the air in a painful thrust and exploded, dumping his load in me.

"AH!" I yelled and collapsed on top of Tristan, panting.

I felt his chest rise and fall rapidly as he pant as well.

"Wow," he breathed.

I nodded speechless. I was wrapped in his arms and pressed closed. Tristan kissed my head. He threw the cover over us and I closed my eyes and fell asleep in bliss.

Several hours later I heard the door slam, I opened my eyes. The bedroom door opened and I gasped and jerked up. Vanessa froze staring at us, I can imagine what she is seeing. Clothes everywhere and seeing her brother and best friend in bed naked and a surefire sign that they did something.

"Shut the door!" I hissed.

She closed the door behind her and continued staring at us. Suddenly she smiled and whispered, "Awww, my best friend is not a virgin anymore. I'm so happy."

She jumped on the bed, which woke Tristan up.

Tristan groaned and blinked his eyes, he saw Vanessa and jerked right up.

"What the hell?" Tristan groaned.

"I always knew you two would get together," Vanessa said smirking.

"That is nice, would you be so kind to get the FUCK out of my room," he hissed furious.

Vanessa shrugged and got up from the bed. "I'll stall mom while you two, freshen up. You reek of sex," and with that she left.

I smiled shaking my head.

"Good morning lover," Tristan said huskily.

I giggled and blushed, "Morning to you too."

Tristan kissed me on the lips.

Tristan got up and stretched that gorgeous body of his. I struggled to move, since I was in pain. I flopped backwards onto the bed.

"I can't move," I said blushing.

"Why?" Tristan asked concerned.

"We got rough and well I'm too sore to move," I whispered.

"Oh, sorry," Tristan said sadly.

"Don't be, can you tell your mother that I was ill and you are forcing me to stay in bed?"

"Yeah," Tristan had this wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Why you have that look in your eyes?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, yet," he said mischievous and put on his clothes and left the room before I could asked him what he meant.