"Excuse me." I said, standing from the table.

I made my way back upstairs and into Jacob's room. I walked in to see him talking to himself, whilst struggling with his tie.

"Jacob." I said innocently, standing aside from his dresser with my fingers interlocked.

"Huh?... Oh, hey you scared me a bit." Jacob said, turning around.

"Sorry. Do you need help?" I asked.

"Yes." Jacob said. I giggled and walked towards him. I began to adjust his tie and fix it.

"So, what were you mumbling to yourself about?" I asked.

"Uh-uh..nothing." Jacob stuttered.

"Come on, tell me." I said, looking up into his eyes.

"Let's just keep it at this, you'll find out later." Jacob said.

"Okay, sounds fair..I guess." I responded, my eyebrows furrowed a bit. After finishing to get Jacob ready, we made our way downstairs to finish breakfast.

Once breakfast was finished, half of the kids got into Jacob and I's vehicle while the others got into the Robert's. We began making our way to the supermarket, to get what we needed. We arrived, and began shopping around. We got majority of the groceries while the Robert's got the rest and we soon began checking out. We loaded the groceries into the back and then began to travel back to the mansion.

"So, Jacob how are you and Phiona?" April oddly asked.

"Good." Jacob said.

"Mhmm." Collin remarked, smartly as him and April chuckled to themselves a bit.

"I bet.." April said.

"April, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Hmm, I don't know ask my ears." April said.

"Ask your ears?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, they are the ones that hear everything, and I mean everything." April explained.

I slumped down in my passengers seat, knowing exactly what she was talking about now. Collin and April had began laughing at how embarrassed I was. I looked to Jacob, and of course a devious smirk appeared on his face. I playfully hit his arm, causing him to laugh.

"Y'all really need to stop eaves dropping." I said, looking back at them.

"It's hard not to." April smiled, all cheesy. "Stop making noises." she chuckled.

"Whatever, lil nasty." I said.

"I'm not the one that should be called a lil nasty." April smartly said.

"Quiet April." I chuckled. They laughed again and so did Jacob.

We arrived back at the mansion, and carried the groceries into the house. We let the boys go and do what they wanted to around the house, whilst the ladies cooked. Which consisted of Mrs. Roberts, April, and I. We started to prepare dinner. As we cooked, the guest had began to arrive. Which were the Robert's relatives.

I walked to the door, letting them in.

"Hey darling, it's so good to see you again." A lady said, who was Mrs. Robert's sister, making her Collins' aunt.

"You too." I smiled and hugged her. Her young daughter walked in behind her, followed by her husband as well.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Robert's parents had came in too, and those were our guest for today. Dinner was soon finished being prepared so we set the dining room table. Everyone had came to the table and sat down, we said grace and began eating while making a conversation.