Changes {Jacob Latimore}

∞Prologue∞

Jacob. He is a disrespectful teenager with no path ahead of him in his life. He runs on the streets with other bad kids, and has no where to live so he sleeps on the park bench at night. His parents kicked him out when he was only fourteen because of his rebellion. After a while of being kicked out he didn't care and he began to not trust anybody but himself. He has friends, quite a few actually but doesn't listen to them really. He doesn't do well in school at all, and just wants to drop out, but something will stop him from doing that and he will begin to think differently about life other than it's just a game.

Phiona. A sweet shy teenage girl who is trying to make something out of herself. But it's somewhat failing. She was given away at the age of four because her parents no longer wanted her, they couldn't handle a child. She was taken in by a woman who actually cared, but also took in other children too. She took care of her until Phiona turned fourteen, the foster mother became ill but she's still living trying to get herself together so that Phiona doesn't have to do everything. Phiona has no friends, and is never noticed in school unless someone pulls an embarrassing joke or says a rude comment. She doesn't care though, she's used to it. But someone changes her view on certain situations in life, and she sees better for herself.

These two pay no mind to each other, but for a year long project, the teacher partners them up since the year before choosing their own partners didn't go well. People make fun of her, but she ignores it while Jacob laughs along with them. But the more they spend time together and with this project, they somewhat get to know each other more. Even though Jacob is really mean to her at first, he stops and realizes what kind of life she lives, but she won't buy it because he's been like this to her for a while. Soon, Phiona's view on him changes and she sees he also has had a hard life. They both realize that they should be worried about things that are worth thinking about rather than the negative things. Love, comes along. They realize that they have more in common that what people just assume. They figure out they have both struggled. Feelings change, Minds change, and Hearts have a change as well. And to have a feeling of love for each other, won't be so bad, some need love more than others. Love brings changes.

____

Hey loves, this is my new Jacob Latimore story called Changes. It's not your typical fan fiction read, I wanted to try something different. Let my readers see more mind than what I have. Sometimes it's not all about unicorns and rainbows, thunder and lighting come with life too guys and some should realize that, living in this society is hard for many now. Especially teenagers and I just wanted to write a story showing just that. I hope you guys will like it, tell me your thoughts and everything. The more feedback, the quicker this book starts! :)

I love you baby boos! Read & Enjoy!

~Peace, Paulette xoxo ♥