short story 2. My R

!!!Suicide!!!

|Alex's P.O.V|

I was on the roof, I couldn't take it...Not anymore... When I wiped off my tears, I gasped at the sight in front of me, there was John. His hair pulled up by a red ribbon Thomas gave him, "Hey..don't do it..Please.." I managed to choke out. John turned around to me and laughed dryly, "You've probably heard it all before..I really though that he might be the one..." So this was what he was gonna do? Just jump without solving things with Thomas! Tears spilled out of his eyes as he choked out, "But then he told me he was done.." I clenched my fist, "FOR GODSAKES PLEASE! ARE YOU SERIOUS I JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT FOR SOME STUPID REASON YOU GOT HERE BEFORE ME!!" I yelled as I began to cry, "ARE YOU UPSET THAT YOU CAN'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED?! YOU'RE LUCKY THAT YOU E NEVER GOTTEN ROBBED FROM ANYTHING--" I began to sob as I fell to the ground hugging myself. John smiled, "I"m cured thank you for listening--" he got cut off by Thomas rushing in and hugging him

At least they're happy

The next day I came again but was met with Lovie, the necklace that me and Jadie had along with them too hanging off the railing.... Why? "Don't!!" I yelled they turned around, "This has probably said a million times...But, everyone ignores me everyone steals." they looked straight out, "I don't fit in with anyone here." That's it?! They have more to live up to! How about Jadie,Peggy, Angelica?! Or the couple?? "FOR GODSAKES PLEASE ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT FOR SOME STUPID REASON YOU GOT HERE BEFORE ME!" I yelled "CAUSE EVEN THOUGH--" I fell on my knees, my palm touching the cold hard roof top, "YOUR STILL LOVED BY EVERYONE AT HOME!! THERE'S ALWAYS DINNER WAITING AT THE TABLE YOU KNOW!!" Lovie got off, putting the necklace on, "I'm hungry." they said as they shed a tear and when I looked back up she disappeared.

I made them turn away so many times...not just those two but more..

This has to be the day... When I looked up the girl I less expected to be there was there...Jadie, wearing a yellow cardagian. Before I could speak she turned her head facing me and said , "Well you found me.." I looked at her "Why?"
She sighed, and turned her head around and looked out, "I just want to stop the scars that grow--" I looked at her arm, her sleeves were pulled up so the scars were visible, "Everytime that I go home..That's why I came up here instead.." she whispered loud enough for me to hear. I couldn't believe it, despite me doing the same thing she was going to do for the same reason I choked out,  "Hey..Don't do it please.." She chuckled "Guess today is just not my day.." She turned around jumped off and went through the door.

Nobody here, I looked up, completely empty. I got on the railing took off my necklace hung it on the railing, dropped my sweater on the floor. Tied the red ribbon on the neckclace, this is it I'm going to end it all. All the pain.. I'm going to finally be free..

"WAIT!!"

561