7.Last night?

•°Johns P.O.V•°

I saw light shine from who ever was next to me. Oh right Thomas..! I silently groaned and turned to him, “Thomas, go back to sleep.” Thomas shook his head, “Once I'm up, I'm up. Plus, I have the worst head ache on--” he cut himself up and left to go throw up. Poor Thommy..
    He came back after cleaning his mouth, from a separate toothbrush I had. I looked at him and stood up, “I'll go get the pills.” I said. He always had pills to get over hangovers. I don't really know why, he just did. And I just so happened to know where they were.
  I came back with he pills and a glass of water. Then I remembered last night... My best friend...kissed me.. I knew that he obviously forgot. So, after having some breakfast I could bring it up to him. He took the pills and thanked me. And I nodded in response.
      I went into the kitchen, I saw pancake mix in the corner so I decided to make pancakes.

*°Time skip because I don't know how to cook°*

We both finished eating and put our dishes in the dish washer, I sighed “Hey..Thommy..?” I said, he turned around, “Yeah Jackie?”

“Do you remember...Last night?”

Word count, only story: 217

Word count, story, and word count: 228