He slid down on the chair only to see that he will definitely not reach it so he went back up and loud screeching filled the class room as Louis pushed his chair back. Harry buried his face to his hands, giggling but trying hard to hide it.

Louis climbed under the desk and accidentally touched Harry's legs. Harry has the smoothest fucking legs ever.

"Sorry not trying to harass you. It was an accident...Or was it?" Harry giggled at their little inside joke, yes they already have those and watched as Louis came back with a triumphant smile on his face.

"Ahah I knew you will be mine." He stared at his pen and Harry couldn't take it anymore he started laughing loudly but still tried to cover it. Louis laughed as well his own voice draining out Harry's.

"Okay I admit it that was pretty bad." They continued talking like nothing have happened and the class was absolutely gobsmacked on how the hell someone as cool as Louis was so fond of someone like Harry.

It was finally time for lunch and Louis made sure to drag Harry with himself till they were seated in front of Liam and Zayn. Everyone was staring at them and Harry has never felt more intimidated in his life, sitting way closer to Louis than he should have.

"Ni we're all here." Niall looked pretty lost when Harry wasn't at their usual table but let a huge smile grace his lips when he saw all of his favourite people at the same table.

He's the only one who is actually friends with almost everyone. Zayn and Liam scare people so they're only friends with each other, Louis is the same and Harry only has Niall. But Niall's best friends were always Li and Z so now it's just a little more people. The more the merrier.

"So Harry this is Liam and Zayn I know you know that but they don't bite I promise." Harry smiled in the tiniest bit but didn't say much while eating. Louis knew that he just has to grow comfortable. Obviously none of them made Harry feel like he's any different which he really isn't.

After lunch they headed for their art class. Their timetable was made so in every other day they had art. Art actually meant a lot of things, it includes music, arts, performing arts, all that you can think of.

"...I actually love it, the school production this year will be Grease I'd love to audition but I can't." Harry was talking away about the drama part which is not what they'll do today. So Louis figured it only came to his mind because of the play.

"Why can't you?"

"Only the two leading roles are left and no girl would do it with me."

"Why not audition for Sandy?" Harry blushed by the idea but only shook his head.

"If I couldn't find a girl to do it do you really think that a guy would? They have to kiss and shit Lou." Louis felt his heart twist uncomfortably by that, Harry should have everything he wants in this world if he wants to be Sandy then he should be.

"I'll tell you what we'll do. We go today and audition together. If we get it good if don't then you'll be my Sandy and we can make a performance to your parents. I'm sure they'd love it." Harry's eyes grew comically wide. Louis said what?

"You want to audition for Danny?" Louis made a face while opening the door for Harry.

"No fuck that shit, I'll take no part in stupid things like that. I want to audition with you though cause then I know it'd be fun. I like spending time with you." The room was pretty much still empty and there were canvasses in front of each chair and a plate full of fruits while everyone had a table with paint on it.

"I wonder what we're going to do." Harry giggled at Louis acting like he's thinking.

The class soon filled up with their class mates and they started to paint the fruits. Louis took more time watching Harry concentrate hard on the bowl of fruit than his own work.