3 Weeks

You fell to the floor as the gladiator aimed its sword at you. Ever since last week, you had been doing worse with the gladiator. Before this, you could go to level 35, at least. Now, at the 20th stage, you fell to the ground in defeat. You felt hot inside your jacket, you didn't normally wear this kind of stuff but ever since you kept cutting yourself with the sword you now hold in your hands, it was necessary. If anyone else ever saw the cuts, they would be worried... and you didn't want that.

  You walked out of the training room, heading to your room. As you walked past the kitchen, Hunk peaked around the corner. "Hey, Y/N! Wanna try some of the food I made? I tried to copy these things we had called cookies on earth." Hunk said, holding up a pan of weird globs. You walked towards him and took a piece of goo off the pan. You closely look at it, but you supposed it didn't matter if this killed you, time would catch up eventually.

You ate the goo piece, it melts in your mouth. "Well?" Hunk said, his eyes wide and, for some reason, sparkling. "Tastes good." You said. It wasn't a lie, it did taste good... just not ideal. He gave you a thumbs up before returning to the kitchen. You finally walked past the kitchen and into your room to head to sleep.

When you woke up the next morning a strange feeling ran over you. You slowly sat up and got off the bed, grabbing your sword. As you grabbed it, the bedroom door opened. "Morning, Y/N," Keith said, waving at you. "Hunk made breakfast, wanna go eat?" As you were about to lie and say yes, the strange feeling washed over you again. You didn't know exactly what you said, but the face Keith made was more than enough to understand. "What do you mean you don't want to eat?" Keith said, stepping closer to you. Alarmed, you tried to lie your way out of it but the strange feeling came again, but this time you heard what 'you' said. "I haven't been hungry for the past week, I've been force feeding myself or I've been throwing away all of my food." Keith's eyes grew wide. "We... we're gonna go see Coran..." He said, grabbing your arm. "Wait!!" You screamed as you felt your cut marks start to burn. "It hurts-" Before you could shut yourself up, your mind spoke on its own. Keith looked you in the eyes, a serious look on his face. "We're taking you to Coran, and that's final." 

~~~~

Sorry for not updating. I've been having a lot of stress from school assignments, and I've been having writer's block.