08

After Jack and I received our bands we decided to go on the mouse rollercoaster. I hopped in the front and he was in the back, he held onto me tight as we moved slowly forward and stopped, "woah it's beautiful" he said I turned to see him looking out at the ocean. We were high up and could see the harbor bridge he was satisfied. The ride started and I already regretted it, "I forgot to mention I hate heights" I said making him laugh loudly. We went up on a angle and I felt so unsafe but that's just me on every ride then we got up and we started turning multiple times sharply it was fun but scary when coming down our photo was taken. We got off and went down to the photo area we couldn't stop laughing my Jack was smiling whilst I looked scared for my life we bought it and then decided to go onto the hair raiser, as we got on again I regretted my decision as always. I felt his hand link with mine we began going up, "at least we have a view" I said shakingley. We kept going higher and higher until we stopped for a second then instantly dropped my heart stopped and I screamed loudly but it was over within three seconds afterwards we were pleased.
We then just went and tried to win games and went on slides, it was getting late so we decided to go on the Ferris wheel. We sat opposite to each other, the first way around we were silent we just enjoyed each other's company. Jack then moved over to my seat making the carriage rock a little. He sat down and put his arm around mine we looked out to the city that lit up and sparkled within our eyes.
"Holy shit" he said making me confused, "you okay?"
He turned and looked me in the eye. "I just felt pure for a second.. I'm really happy Amelia. I'm in a great band with guys I call my brothers and i have amazing fans and I met you.. you are important to me."
I felt my heart race and being the sensitive girl I was I got a tear, "I don't want you to leave.. what will we do?"
He sighed and held my hands tight. "Tour ends in a month after that you should come visit my family and maybe even stay for a while.."
I thought to myself about University and work but for a second they went away and all I needed was Jack. "sounds good"
We continued to enjoy the moments until the ride ended.
We hopped off and decided that was a good time to leave, we walked hand in hand out of the park and walked near the water it was dark and our smiles and laughter's lit up each other.
I wondered what could be more perfect then this, "I love-" I cut him off with a kiss.
"Amelia" I placed a finger on his lips. "Jack I feel the same way but it's too soon let's wait."
He pulled me close, "you're thoughtful."
His presence around me kept me warm and I felt safe.

Please vote if you liked 💗