Part 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off
"Gosh! I hate you so much." I muttered shutting off my alarm.
Today was the day I finally decided to tell Xander about my crush on him. I was really nervous and I am just hoping and praying to god that he actually likes me back too because if he doesn't then I will end up making a fool of myself and I don't know how I will ever face such a rejection.
My thoughts still revolved around him as I took a long shower and decided to get dressed. I wore a white coloured 'I am Perfect' crop top and put on my dark blue skinny jeans I brushed my wavy bronde hair and put it up in a ponytail. I was all set to go.
I skipped my way downstairs and settled down at the dinning table along with my sister Jessica and my dad. Mom was making us all some pancakes. I really loved her pancakes, they tasted so freaking good. Once she was done making them she turned off the stove and placed a stack of delicious golden brown choco chip pancakes on the table and settled down beside me. I served myself some pancakes and drizzled some chocolate syrup on it. I munched on the delicacy when my dad spoke up.
"So.... how's school Judith?" Dad asked out of the blue.
"Great so far dad. Natasha and I are really rocking it together. Our class teacher is so amazing. She is legit the sweetest person! She makes her subject so interesting that one cannot even think about bunking her class!" I replied excitedly
"That's great sweetie! I am glad everything is going on fine." My dad replied back smiling. I couldn't help but smile back to him.
It was Monday and my dad dropped me off to school. I stood there for a while until the car disappeared from my line of sight. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and walked towards the school building. I entered and was immediately tackled into a bear hug. I laughed a little and hugged her back. It was none other than my best friend Natasha. She was a really great friend. She was friendly but also with a 'if you mess with me or my friends I will kill you' attitude. I loved her so much. She was the only one who knew about my crush on Xander and she was the one who always helped me out in tough situations. I was glad that I had a friend like her watching my back.
"I missed you Judith!" Natasha cried. I just shook my head at her behaviour and replied, "It's only been two days Nat..... grow up dude!"
"I know it has only been two days since I last saw you but come on even you know that you are the only friend I have. Is it so bad to miss you even for two days? I know it isn't." She replied with a smug smile
I just chuckled at that and she started laughing and like a best friend I joined her in her laughter.
When we both sobered up, we interlinked our hands with one another and walked to our class with huge smiles brightening our faces.

Thankfully the day started out quite well for me, now all I had to do was wait for lunch where I would finally confess my crush to Xander. I hope he likes me back too.
And with that I directed my attention to the teacher speaking in class.

Hey there my lovelies! How are you all? I know it's been a long time since I updated. My exams are going on and I hardly get any time to update. Anyways how do you like the book so far?? Judith is finally going to confess!!! Are you guys excited? Because I know I am!!😀
I won't be updating much right now because of my exams but I will definitely start updating regularly once my exams are over. Till then take care and have a nice day. Goodbye!
XOXO
Blue_Ivy02