Marks of Forgiving

After Trick- or-Treating the turtles and their friends went back to the lair. They started hanging out passing candy and the turtles told April and Casey about their time travel adventures. Raphael was remaining quite through the whole story sulking. Mona saw this and got worried. After the candy switching and the story everyone calls it a night. April and Casey went home and the turtles went to their rooms.

While Raphael was in his room he took of his Monster Hunter outfit. "Raphael?" Asked a voice behind him in concern. Raphael jumped looking back to see Mona closing the door behind her. Raphael starts himself "Hey, Mona Lisa. I thought you went back to the Mighty Mutsanimals?" She walks towards him "I told them I'm going to spend the night here." She places her hand on neck where the bite mark use to be at now a scar. "Are you okay?" She asked worrying. Raphael looks down in shame and admits "No I am not." He looks at her in sadness "I'm so sorry for what I have done to you, Mona. And everything else." "It's okay Raphael you didn't mean to." Said Mona. Then pulling away from her while tears came to his eyes and burst "BUT MONA, I'V DONE SO MANY BAD THINGS AS A VAMPIRE! I TRIED TO BITE MIKEY AND YOU, I LET THE MUMMY TORTURE YOU MAKING ME ENJOYED IT AND I EVEN KILLED A HUNCHBACK GUY! I WAS A HEARTLESS MONSTER!" Then starts crying. Mona held him close "It wasn't your fault Raphael!" But he replies "But it is. Just like on Dregg's home-world except I betrayed you." Then she says "I know, but I forgive you, just like you forgave me." Raphael looks up to her as she continues "You were not yourself.  You were controlled by Dracula. You didn't have a choice. But no matter what happens I will always love you." She smiles. Touched by her words he smiled and hugs her. "Thanks Mona. I'm so lucky to have you." As they let go Raphael smiles "Sorry you're first Halloween didn't go so well." Mona smirks "It's okay. As long as I am with you." She starts seduce him by taking off his mask "I know how we can make it more fun by having our own little treat?" Raphael was shocked then he smirks "Of corse we can."

(Smut surprise)
Once their clothes were off Mona was laying on her back moaning as Raphael was licking her core. She gripped the sheets of the bed and leaning her head back. He looks up with a smirk "You taste so sweet." Then she smiles back "Thank you. Now let me taste you." Wrapping her tail around his waist then pulled him onto his back. Then grabbed his member then starts sucking it making him groaned in pleasure. After a few minutes he came into her mouth making her moan. They looked at each other smiling then started to kiss. Mona lowers herself onto his member then starts to moan. Then they started to thrust one another moaning. Then Raphael grabbed her hips turning her on her back making him on top. He thrust into her harder and biting her on the neck making her moan loudly. Once they came they screamed. After that he pulls out of her then covers themselves with the blanket holding one another while rubbing her back he remembered it was the place where the giant scorpion monster stung her leaving a scar on her back. Raphael smiled at her "Mona Lisa thanks for not giving up on me." Mona smiles back "I will never lose the turtle I love and I forgive you for your actions. So, now we are even at forgiving." Then she adds while rubbing his bite marked neck "The marks we have for our betrayal and forgave each other we will call them the marks of forgiveness." He nods his then they kissed then let go staring at each other "I love you, Raphael." Said Mona. "I love you too Mona Lisa. Wait till you see what I have planned for Christmas." Said Raphael. "Does this Christmas have monsters?" Asked Mona. Raphael chuckles "No it doesn't and you don't have to worry about loosing me." She smiles "I can live with that." Then they fell asleep before saying "Happy Halloween."

I thank you for reading my story and sorry about the wait I have to watch the four monster arc episodes again and again to write down the lines and adding Mona Lisa's part. Hope you enjoy my story. HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD FRIGHT!!!!🎃🎃🎃🎃