What are they doing?-11

They eventually came back out, so I perched myself on a branch waiting for the right moment to strike, they had gone to their truck pulling out a few boxes of beer and a...book? They shouted at each other, and laughed hysterically as they all had started walking towards the main part of the camp. I followed behind on the tree tops watching them as they started setting up the fire, and searched for something. "What in the hell are they doing?" I ended up following them the rest of the day only hearing bits and pieces from their babbling pie holes. 

It was now dark and the few boys were all sitting round the fire telling my brothers story, then they told of their plan, "Okay guys we brought all of the items right?" "Uh yeah... But what do we need it for? You never told us..." They all shook their heads and pointed at the book and the grave, "The hell?" I whispered unsure of what they had meant "What about his sister?" "You mean Y/n?" 'What about me?' "Yeah after she left, the reports all say that she died..." 'Died? Now that's hilarious' laughing I laid against the tree waiting for them to hurry up. "You know what I think we should summon her! And make her pay for my face!" 'definition of narcissist...'  They walked towards the lake and towards Jason's grave. They opened the book that I now realised said necronomicon on the front. They yelled a few things in latin and nothing happened... "Oh come on it didn't work!" "Try it again but on y/n instead." They said the words again and I slid down the tree with as little noise as possible. 'The hell?' I choked on a laugh seeing them try over and over again but failing miserably, walking over, I tapped Jackson's shoulder and watched as he argued with his friend "Hey stop poking me Daren!" "I'm not!" "Then who is!" Their faces turned pale as they turned around to face me, "IT'S JASON!" They were paralyzed as I lifted the mask, "WRONG!" I screamed laughing like a lunatic. Placing it back on I lunged at the closest one, which happened to be one of Jackson's friends Daren, as I watched them run away I whispered "I want to save you for last." I stabbed the person and strode off trying to find the others.

I found Jackson, as he was bawling on the floor of a cabin room I stormed in and grabbed him by the throat, he tried to reach for a piece of a bed, but I squeezed his throat harder, knuckles now turning white and all that could come of his throat was wheezing and whimpering. "Y-Y/n! Please stop it was a joke all a j-joke! We didn't mean to h-h-hurt you!" His eyes screamed help me! But I just squeezed tighter until he stopped breathing then I threw him out the window done with his pathetic shit. I walked down the steps and out the door kicking a few stones, and walked back to my cabin. Once I got home I changed and started walking back to the main site. 

Once I made it back I started taking the bodies deeper into the woods and onto trees. When I was about to take Daren's body, the ground began to shake making me land butt first onto the ground "Wtf?" I gripped onto the window of one of the cabins as to keep myself up during this earthquake, but it only got worse as the buildings themselves shook. I fell once more almost landing in one of my test traps. The shaking abruptly stopped leaving me in a daze. 'Well that was weird...' I threw the body onto my shoulder and started walking towards the forest, to make sure that none of them had fallen.

During this walk I had to pass Jason's grave, and saw that it was dug up... "What...?" I dropped Daren and started walking towards it, I threw on the mask and looked in. I saw nothing... Nothing but dirt and worms. Subconsciously my hand reached for my w/o/c. A snap was heard behind me, I whipped my head around, and saw that Daren's body was gone... I looked back and fourth over and over again, trying to see who made that sound, *Shink, almost falling backwards when I did a 180 trying to find out what that damn sound was. Turning around I saw Daren his arm extended as if to cut me, knife on the ground, and a machete in his head. Behind him was someone I knew and loved all to much.