Jason x reader one shot

Animals

(Where Jason turns into an animal)
Y/n was sitting in the living room of her boyfriend and her cabin. Yes her boyfriend was the infamous Jason Voorhees but she didn't care one bit. They had been friends forever, and she lived him with every fiber of her being.
She was reading a book that she had taken from one of the teens trucks, it was based on a forbidden romance, but thise details aren't important, for right now she was waiting for her beloved to come home, which was strange because she usually didn't have to wait long, he came home around one or two in the morning it was now four. She started to worry upon seeing what time it was. "What if he's hurt or worse he's died... Again!" She threw her book to a random corner not to worried where it might end up. She paced around the room wondering what she should do, "I could go try to find him... But then again he could be just fine and I'm worrying over nothing! But he could also be at the bottom of the lake or in a house that's on fire!" She grabbed her coat making a final remark "That's it! I'm better safe than sorry!" She fumbled with the sleeves before finally getting her hands to go through, she reached for the door knob but heard whining and scratching noises outside. She tensed at this, what in the world was that? She slowly opened the door wary just in case it was a teen or a wild animal that might attack her. She was partially right there was wild animal outside, a giant wolf, its black discovered everywhere but its face, and its eyes were a bright baby blue. She stared at the wolf and the wolf caught onto this, it flattened its ears and started whining even more, she opened the door a little more to see if it would even try to shove past her or attack her but it just sat there soaking wet. She slowly opened it wider again this time so that her body size could go through. She stepped out a little bit reaching her hand out and petting the large animals head. It growled in satisfaction it felt soaked to the bone she opened the door all the way allowing the creature in she layed him against the couch and ran to get towels and blankets. When she came back he was waiting for her. She layed a towel against her lap and sat where the wolves head was. She dried him then stared out of the dusty window leading to the front porch. "*sigh* where could he be?" The wolf looked at her saddened by what she said, "I've been waiting for two hours..." the dog like creatures head lifted a bit so that she could see into his eyes. His eyes showed remorse and sadness. She tried to get up and move closer to the window but the large beast wouldn't let her go, as if letting her go might cause her to disappear before his very eyes, she caught on to this, "ok I'll stay here, I guess." She stopped trying to move and instead started to subconsiously pet his head and behind his ears, while staring out the dusty window. She let out a soft yawn and layed down next to the beast, drifting off into a deep slumber.
The next morning the wolf was laying next to her sleeping,she sat up a bit trying to recall what time it was. It looked to be around twelve in the after noon. She grumbled before getting up, she went to go find food. Meanwhile the wolf that was on the couch woke up, he realised that Y/n was not there with him and started to freak out, what if she went out to find him, what if she got taken by teens, what if she left him for good!? He howled out a distressed cry, only to have y/n run back into the room. "Are you ok!? Did something happen!?" She ran to the wolf and checked him up and down to see if he was ok. Y/n looked into the eyes of the animal and saw that he looked relieved. "Oh... Did you just miss little ol' me?" The wolf shook its head up and down. She shook her head laughing, "you know you remind me so much of Jason..." Then it clicked, Jason hadn't come home last night.
Y/n then comensed in the ritual called freaking out, she paced back and fourth to the animal in front of her. "What if he died a second time! What if he has been captured by those teens! What if he doesn't love me anymore!" The wolf stormed up and bit onto her shirt and pulled her down so that they were eye level, he motioned as if to say I will always love you and I'm sitting right here. She just dropped to the floor and sobbed. Her tears soaked through her sleeves and onto the floor, she just let it all out. The only other being in the large creature comforted her, hoping that she would cheer up. Then came an idea to the sly wolf. He stood up on his hind legs and 'rammed' his muzzle into her lips, trying to stimulate a kiss. Y/N was taken aback by this, 'what is this furry creature doing...' She felt something change in the wolf its size, its weight and it now had hands. Opening her eyes she saw none other than Jason, her killer. She hugged him crying into his chest. He happily hugged back knowing that she was happy, "I thought I lost you!" "You could never loose me angel." She stared at him in shock wait if he's here where is the wolf? "Jason... Were you the wolf?" He looked on before nodding his head. "What... How!?" "I may or may not have made a certain jackass upset, and it turns out he just might have had Blair's book." (Blair witch.) After that y/n almost never saw that black wolf again.
(Heh unless he pisses off freddy.)

I have no clue....