Chapter Seven.

I've been trying to find something to occupy my mind that doesn't involve thinking about Justin or Shawn. I haven't had any luck though.

The only thing I could think of to do is curl up with a tub of ice cream and watch a scary movie by myself, sulking in depression. I've ignored Kendall's phone calls and texts because I really do need to be alone right now.

My phone goes off again, and before I even check to see who it is I chuck my phone across the room to another couch. If it's Justin, Kendall or Shawn I don't want to talk to them.

Not even two seconds after my phone goes off there's a knock on my door.

"Fucking hell." I groan, pressing pause on the movie.

When I look through the peephole I see Shawn standing on my porch with flowers in hand, a nervous look plastered across his face.

"Shawn?" I ask excitedly, opening up the door. "Oh my god, what are you doing here?"

"You didn't think I'd actually say no to you coming to see me, right? I had to make something up because I was already on the way to see you."

Pulling me into his arms, he kisses me and my whole body seems to melt into him. I've missed him so much. All of the anger I felt towards him earlier immediately fades away. He just wanted to surprise me.

"I feel so stupid for getting upset with you." I laugh, kissing him once more.

"Don't feel stupid. I was being a jerk." He replied. "I had to be though or else you would have been on a flight to come see me when I was about to get on my flight to come see you."

We go back to kissing for another couple of minutes or so until he hoists me up into his arms and makes the kiss stronger. I'm completely infatuated with him, wanting nothing more but to feel even closer with him.

"I also came here to ask you a question." He smirks, setting me back down onto my feet. He takes the flowers from behind his back and hands them to me. "I wanted to know if you'd be my date to the met gala next week?"

"I'd love to." I gush, taking a smell of the roses. They were so beautiful. "Let me get a vase for these. Thank you so much."

He follows me into the kitchen with a smile on his face as I open three different cupboards before I finally manage to find a vase. This will be our first outing in public as an actual couple, and the thought of it just makes me so happy.

"Hey, your phone just went off." Shawn says, glancing at it on the countertop.

"Who is it?" I reply.

He grabs my phone and looks at the screen, his facial expression going colder than normal.

"It's um, Justin." He mutters.

"Are you kidding me?" I groan. "He has been trying to get me to hang out with him this entire weekend. I keep saying no, but he doesn't seem to get the hint."
"Want me to tell him?" He chuckles. "He might get the hint from me."

That honestly might work, so I allow him to take a selfie of us and send it back to him. I know doing that probably pissed him off and made him more upset than he already was, but in all honesty he has Selena. I don't know why he's even caring about hanging out with me.

"So, I'm guessing you were pretty upset." He chuckles, glancing towards the tub of ice cream on the coffee table. I can't help but blush, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Um, yeah..." I trail off. "I really wasn't expecting you to come over tonight. I was having a rough day."

"Well I'm here now." He replies, pulling me back into his chest. He kisses me again and I feel my knees grow completely weak, a billion butterflies seeming to erupt in my stomach all at once.