Shu~♡ Be Mine

"Ummmm....what are you doing here?"

Waking up to Shu♡ in the morning was nice but now it was becoming a little weird. Instead of it being random visits every once in a while it was every night. Even his brothers stopped coming after your blood which was a relief but it still got you thinking.

"You still don't get it do you?"

Shu♡ responded as he peaked at you from under his long lashes and the golden strands of hair that fell perfectly against his face. You blushed at the sight of his angelic features but brushed it off trying not to be so obvious even though you had confessed to him months before.

"No? Everybody has been acting strange lately, especially you. Ever since you started coming here every night I haven't been getting the usual Sakamaki treatment. What's going on?"

Chuckling, Shu♡ pulled you close, forcing you into his strong slender arms. It was a shock to you but you didn't refuse him. You were well aware that fighting was useless.

"Only I can drink from you, only I am allowed to sleep every night by your side. You belong to me."

His words only made you become tense. You pondered them realizing that in the end you would probably become his serving wench so you pushed him away.

"Look, I'm not interested in becoming your main source of food ok? And I'm certainly not a pillow you can use to keep you company at night."

Shu♡ sighed. "That's not what I meant." He got even closer to you, and whispered in your ear. "Be mine and I'll be yours. I don't just want your blood and your body heat...I want all of your for myself. Heart, body, and soul." Shu♡ pulled away and stared into your eyes. "I think that's what love is right? When you don't want to be apart, when you want the person all to yourself?" Shu♡ placed his hand on your cheek and leaned in to rub his lips against yours.

"Shu..."

Your eyes formed large, warm tears that rolled down the sides of your face.

"What are you trying to say?"

Shu♡ kissed your lips gently, wiping away the tears that fell from the eyes he adores.

"I love you."

"WUT?"

"I love you."

"Say it one more time..."

Shu♡ frowned.

"I mean it."

You giggled and kissed him in return.

"I love you too Shu."

A smile you never seen before appeared on his lips. This was the first time you ever seen him look so happy. Everything was perfect or so you thought...

"(Name)..."

"Yes?"

"....I'm thirsty."

"I knew it..."  ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two one-shots in one day? Whaaaaaaaaat lol....Just me? Ok👌