Betrayal

***Jayy's POV***

I looked over at Dahvie, a tired feeling in my eyes. I smiled at him weakly.

"Hey, baby. How are you feeling?" I heard a familiar voice ask. "Sally? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well....for starters, my best friend is in the hospital...so shouldn't it only be fair that i get to visit him?" She laughed.

I looked over at her and smiled. "I hope i can go home soon." I really did. I heard the door to my room slide open, but i didn't bother to look over.

"Well, well. Isn't this....sweet?" I heard that voice, and i instantly tensed up. White-hot adrenaline coursed through my veins, fueled by insatiable rage. "Garret. So you actually have the balls to show up in my hospital room. Why  the fuck are you here?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I just wanted to stop in and say that Haley and I are moving. To Japan. What do you think of that?" Garret said, a smug smile on his ugly-ass face.

"Burn in hell, you son of a bitch." I felt my face burning. Dahvie looked at me, worry all over his face. "Calm down, Jayy. You don't need any more stress." He said, running a hand through his watermelon hair. "I know....but the fact that he has the guts to show up here is absolutely nauseating." I muttered.

"Well....ciao." Garret gave a little wave, and then he was gone.

"Honestly, I don't know why he is doing this to me. I thought haley loved me." I whispered, a tear trickling down my cheek.