Bewitched

***Jayy's POV***

I must find her. She is everything to me, and if anything happens to her, I won't be able to forgive myself. Garret cannot be serious about me killing Dahvie to get Haley back. Something's not right about all of this. I pick up the phone and dial Haley's number, then *67.

"Hello?" Haley asks, completely unafraid. I cough, unsure of what to make of her calm attitude. "Hellooo?" Haley sounds a bit irritated. I laugh, unsure of anything at all.

"Jayy? Is that you?" Haley asks, pretending to be scared.

"I don't know what's going on, but I do know that something's not right. Until I sort everything out, I do not want anything to do with you, you stupid bitch." I mutter. Haley drops the phone and screams for Garret. 

I hang up the phone and crumple to my knees. Okay. So Haley's not in any real trouble...but why would she do this to me? I thought she loved me. I feel a tear trickle down my cheek, and I do nothing to stop it. Haley must be working for Garret. SHIT!!! The stupid bitch gained my trust...but it only turns out that she's been using me to let Garret get to Dahvie. Well, not today!!!!!

I scream in frustration and throw the phone against the wall.

"Jayy? Is everything okay?" Dahvie asks, sitting up on his bed, Hazel fast asleep in his arms.

"No...it is not!!! I just found out the one I love is actually using me! And I'm fucking sick of it!!!!" I scream, running to my room.

I take a shakey breath and pull my pocket-knife out of my drawer. I flick it open, unsure if I want to go through with this. I sigh and pull up my sleeve. I take out a pencil and paper and hurriedly scrawl a good-bye note. I put the note on the end of my bed, then I brace myself. In two swift movements, my life is draining out of the deep slashes out of my wrists. Dahvie comes in and screams, but I am too weak to make out what he's saying. This is it. Now is the time, now is the hour. To take back my heart, to take back my power. This is the moment to break your spell, I see right through you, now burn in hell, witch. With my strength almost completely gone, I smile, knowing that I will soon be free from this hell.