Who is Alina Rose Worthington?

Alina Rose Worthington © is Jerome Valeska's "Harley Quinn".

Alina has long fiery red curly hair and bright pink eyes.

Alina Rose Worthington is smart, highly intelligent, like genius level, she comes from money, but doesn't let it define her. She is strong, but she has to be due to her parents, she feels trapped, she knows her situation is bad, but she knows she can't survive on her own, so she stays home. 

Alina Rose Worthington© is a cheerleader, and although she likes cheerleading she was forced into it by her parents, to follow in the footsteps of her "perfect" sister. She is ignored and neglected by her parents and sometimes abused by them, but she doesn't break her, or her sharp tongue, which is mostly why her parents abuse her.

She first meets Jerome Valeska (not my property, Jerome Valeska belongs to the creators and writers of Gotham) in the bus that he highjacks in (Season 2, Episode 2 "Knock, Knock") as she is one of the cheerleaders that is held hostage, but unlike the others she doesn't feel afraid, in fact she feels more alive than she ever did. She stands up to Jerome and that's when he notices that she has been hiding who she really is, and decides to "Free her", and that she isn't like the other cheerleaders, or anyone, that she is different.

 He takes a liking to her and caught his eye because of her fiery spirit, and her feisty attitude and her unwillingness to break like the other cheerleaders. And it doesn't help that she is pretty. 

He decides to kidnap her and with the help of Tabitha and Theo he eventually breaks her down and she becomes devoted to him, and she is manipulated to believe that she loves him, but unbeknownst to her, he actually freed her, and made her who she was meant to be, and her devotion to him is her way of thanking him.

All Rights to Alina Rose Worthington belong to Raven Rose Darcy. Do not use or copy the character without the Permission of Raven, under the copyright bylaws I can sue you.