eight

☆Michael☆

Scar ran off and I have no way of finding her. She could be anywhere.

I run out side to see if she is anywhere near the flat.

"Scar! Scar where are you?! God damnit!"

i run back I into the house and rush upstairs. I see Ashton is staring at the floor. He should feel bad.

"Michael i am really sorry. I just didn't know."

"Save it Ashton! She is gone! Thanks a lot!" i snap at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. She still had you end up in the hospital, she isn't even human mate!" Ashton argues with me.

"She is now! That's why I went to go pick her up! Because she is fucking human!" i yell.

"Oh," is all he says.

"Yeah 'oh'. You didn't eve give me time to explain what happened before you got all pissy. You just jumped to conclusions." I say a bit calmer than before.

"I'm sorry Michael. I didn't mean to, it's just a bad habit." Ash says softly.

"Whatever. Okay we have to find her. Calum and I will check the woods and Ash and Luke drive around and see if she is anywhere near the flat." I say and we all split up.

"I'll go left you go right." Calum says and I nod.

I walk for about 10 minutes when I hear soft sobbing. I move closer to the sound and I see Scar sitting on a broken tree trunk. I sit down next to her and embrace her into my arms.

"Shhhh it's okay." I whisper and she turns so her head is in my chest.

"M-Michael I c-cant be h-here. They h-hate me." She sobs into my chest.

"No they don't hate you. Ashton just jumped to conclusions. He didn't know you were human. I'm sorry he was a jerk. To be honest Luke thinks your really pretty and Calum just doesn't care about anything really." I explain and her sobs slow down a bit.

"Thanks Michael. You are making this whole starting from nothing easier. I am scared and upset I can't access my old bank account or see my friends and family." She gives me a weak smile.

"We can be your friends and family. We are all here for you, and I love you very much." I say and kiss her forehead.

"We should go back." She suggests and I nod.

I text the guys and tell them I found Scar and to meet back at the house. I show Scar where the bathroom is and hand her a pair of my old sweat pants and one of my band shirts.

I make pasta for her, considering the guys and I went to Nandos before. It's almost 1 am already.

Scar comes into the kitchen and I set the pasta on the table. She sits and starts to eat. i sit across from her and hold her hand. i love that she is mine.

"So i was wondering if you could take me out shopping tomorrow? i can't wear the same thing everyday and i can't keep wearing your clothes to bed." She asks.

"Sure! I'll pay for them because it's the least i could do."

"No you won't have to, because i have a bank account that my parents don't amd won't know about. i can access it i still have my wallet with the credit card."

"No I'll pay for you. That's final!" i protest and she sighs then stabs her pasta.

Luke walks in the kitchen and goes to the fridge. He comes over to the table and sits down with a small bowl of pudding.

"So you living with us now?" He asks Scar.

"Until i land on my feet. i will be getting my own place in a week or so." She explains and my heart drops.

i guess she isn't going to stay with us as long as i thought. It kind of makes me really upset. i want her with me all the time, not just for a week or so.

"Well having you here might do all of us some good. I think you are going to keep us from being lazy." Luke chuckles.

"Oh Hemmings you have no idea." She winks at him and we both laugh.

》¤《

Sorry about putting this off and taking forever to update. Please don't kill me. I am starting school on Monday ! I don't wanna go back!

So if my updates are really really slow it's because I am swapped with homework!

But ily all!

-

B xoxo