1- hello! (SpiderMan X Venom) -1

I used bold for when venom talks ❤️❤️ I also wanted to do the 'sss' thing with venom ;)

Okay basically aunt may is dead for this chapter and venom has just come to earth ♡♡

I havent really edited this... so please excuse the typos or miss spellings.

2000 words for this chapter. Love yall. Peace out people of wattpad
-x-x-x-x-x-

Peter got up and rolled his legs off his bed, his body hurt all over. He was still wearing his Spider-Man suit, which frankly didn't help at all. The night before, Pete had been in a fight. It was falcon who flew him up and around the place. Pushing him down into buildings as such.

Peter growled as he touched his arm, there was a big cut there, exposing his pale skin. Even getting all of these cuts and bruises, Pete wasn't able to capture falcon. He was going to have to go through all that again and do it better. Just to put falcon away.

Peter sighed to himself as he got up. He needed to change. There was no rush, Peter was already late for school. Aunt May wasn't here, or anywhere. No longer here with him. His whole family, gone. Pete felt so alone, even with his friends from school. He just couldn't help but feel as if everything was taken away from him.

He changed himself into a lose light blue top with black pants. Placing his suit down, which would need to be fixed later on. he headed to the kitchen. He noticed dishes everywhere and at how dirty he had let his appartments get. This made him feel worse, he didn't know he had let himself go so much.

None-the-less Peter did his morning as per normal. Limping here and there though his spider part of him was already starting to heal it faster and faster. Then the thought popped into his mind, did he really need to go to school?

His grades hadn't dropped an inch.. he pretty much focused on it when aunt May died, it helped him deal with it. The other thing that helped him was well the fact that he was Spider-Man! He could save others and return them to their loved ones.. something he couldn't do for aunt May..

Before Peter knew it he had slipped on the suit, in a record braking time. He gave up in trying to convince, himself to go to school, this was going his break for a while. His way to vent really, a way to be himself.

He swung through the calm streets as Spider-Man, he felt pride with this. Everything was so calm. He didn't think any villain would really attack in plane day would they? Well Peter thought the calm streets answered that for him.

Nothing bad was seen from where he was so he swung up into a high tower, feeling the cold breeze wash onto his face. He liked it.. he scanned the city below for any sign of danger yet nothing. Just a normal day here.

"Nothing huh..?" Peter huffed out, Th cold air catching his breath, turning it visible. Though the fact of not having any crime around didn't stop Peter from swinging left to right, feeling free as a fly.

Over time night came, the air started to thicken while the sun started to run from the moon . The stars started to dance as well, their light shining down on everyone. Pete loved it, he loved swinging through the cold air if the night. It was something he enjoyed.

Though Peter swings through the air, he just couldn't find any crime! Maybe Nothing was happening at all? He sighed and closed his eyes. Everytime the criminals tend to do this, it means they most likely plotting something..... big.. Peter didn't like that, it meant that he would get hurt at the least.

That's when Pete heard it, a scream for help. A long screech for help. He went his fastest to direction the scream was heard from. He couldn't wonder but see who it was maybe what it was.