On Tambourine, Princess Zelda

We were in a line against the wall, Mr. S was assigning us "killer positions".

"Lead guitar...Zack Attack, take a seat. On base...Posh Spice. On keyboards...Mr. Cool, and on drums, Spazy McGee. On Tambourine...Princess Zelda."

I sat down along with the others.

"Blondie, Brace Space, you're singing back up. Alright, Tough Guy, Short Stop, Fancy Pants get over here. You guys are on security detail, your job is to make sure that nobody outside knows what we're doing in here, the future of the band depends on you. Ok, your first mission, sound proofing this room. Get on it."

"Can I be the band stylist instead?" Billy asked.

"Of course you can Fancy Pants. Carrot Top, Road Runner, Turkey Sub, we are gonna have a lot of equipment. We're talking amps, electric guitars, maybe even lasers and smoke machines. Your job is to master the transportation and operation of this technology. Seriously, without a first rate roadie crew we'll never have a psychedelic show, and I can't live with that ok, I'm counting on you. Get going...go."

Last but not least, Summer and Michelle and another girl.

"Alright. You three...groupies, and your job is simple. Just worship the band. And you're gonna be making hats, you're gonna be making t-shirts, all kinds of merchandise, which leads me to your first assignment, naming the band."

"Yes."

"Alright, sit down. As for me, I will be singing lead vocal and shredding guitar."

Then, Alicia asked him a question.

"Wait, isn't this a student project?"

"Why, you wanna get rid of me, why, because I'm old? You hate teachers, is that what you're about?"

"No."

"Ok. Well teachers like to play too, and not only I'm gonna play, I'm El Capitano. And when i say go - so put your hands over your hearts."

We put our hands over our hearts.

"I pledge allegiance."

"To the band."

"To the band."

"Of Mr. Schneebly."

"Of Mr. Schneebly."

"And will not fight him."

"For creative control."

"And will refer to him on all issues relating to the musical direction of the band."

We said the rest.

"Let's get rockin'!"

"Yeah!"