NCIS and NCIS:LA cross over

haii guys this has been jogging on in my mind for a while actually and because I could't be bothered writing I got pissed at other fanfics for not thinking that Ziva and Callen could make a great pairing (you ever feel like that hah probally not but im just weird like that) this is my first fanfic and first posting i will take critisim but dont hate me for not putting tony and ziva together or callen and some other character okaiii enjoy and the pairings are ziva/callen tony will hit on kensi but nothing serious happens mcgee/abby and thats it btw NCIS:LA dosen't comein till chapter 2!

I dont know if i have to do a disclaimer but heres one anyway I DONT OWN NCIS OR NCIS:LA BECAUSE IF I DID THE COUPLES WOULD ACTUALLY GET TOGETHER x3 

"Do you understand this assignment agent David?"asked the director sternly. "Yes Vance." She replied emotionless, " I want this done A.S.A.P, got it?" He said pulling out a toothpick and slotting it into his mouth without breaking eye contact. "But that does not mean i want to hear you killed a suspect that wouldn't answer you." He warned her, there were several smirks flying round the room including Tonys and Tim's. She choked back a smile and replied" but that would take the fun away." Vance sighed, he admitted that the way she replied was funny, but just to make sure he was clear he spoke again." No funny business David, or I will bench for the rest of the year, are we clear?" Ziva hated being stuck at her desk so she simply replied "crystal." And with that the toothpick headed up the stairs to his office.

"Aw, little Ziva's going to L.A all by herself, maybe I should come you know for help?"Tony said raising his hopes. He didn't particularly want to be stuck in D.C while she's off in L.A."Tony I am going to help on an investigation, not party, and besides the only help you'd be is chatting up a girl every night and keeping me awake." she replied bluntly," that hurts Zee...... I could at least chat up 3." He said in all seriousness." Either way Tony, you are not coming to L.A with me. The director wants this done quick you'll make me take longer and I don't know about you but I really hate being stuck at my desk with paperwork." Then she went to inform Gibbs' she would be away for awhile.

ZIVA'S P.O.V

"Hey Abby, you seen Gibbs'?" I said walking in to loud music and Abby dancing..... At least i think she was , she might of been pretending to chase something."Abby!" I said raising my voice." Abby!" I shouted eventually getting her attention. She switched off her music player quickly and said," Hey, whats up Ziva?". I walked up to her and asked "have you seen Gibbs'?" "Here." said the calm voice of Gibbs' who appeared out of no-were."And the answer to that would be yes," said Abby. Me and Gibbs gave her a look saying that's your Que to leave now. Reading out faces she pointed towards her glass door and left for it quickly.after making sure Abby was not in ear-shot I walked over to Gibbs'. "I have came to tell you I won't be here for awhile." I said, cutting straight to the chase. "you mean you won't be at work?" he said slightly confused she normally never missed work even if she was told."No, I will be working just not here," "well, were is here, Mossad?" He asked. "No, why would i go there?" "I'm going to help on a case in L.A" I added."Ah , okay, how long" he said not that bothered on the details he knew she could handle herself, and hope Gods on the person who is bothering her side." A week, month at the most." I answered, " okay, just hurry back so you don't have to much paperwork to do when you come back." he turned to leave while I groaned. "Can't you make Tony do it?" I shouted after him. "Nope."