Then radho says... " but here jiju has already passed the swayamwar na... " and chuckles...

Ragini in mind... "he is indeed SHREE RAM.. My Ram... " and chuckles at her mind...

"chalo teeke! As u all say... But make it fast... Before the Bharath reaches the palace.. The muhurth is at 10 am.. " shekar says and leaves to check on the arrangements with other men...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Here lakshya is seen excited for his marriage...

He was all ready in his sherwani designed by his moti sister...

And was waiting for his sharath bhai to make his sehera...

"uff! Where is this bhai? Is it his marriage that he is taking this much time on getting ready... He twists his lips.. "

"the muhurth is at 10.i am not ready yet... I hope ragini is all ready in the bridal dress which I chose for her... I am very much excited! Be ready to become mine raghu! "

Then sharath comes inside looking all handsome...

"dubara shaadi Karne ka irada hai kya? "

Shar looks confused...

"then why this sajna savarna.... " lucky tickles him...

"Deere se lucky! If ur sister hears that, I will be in pieces... Then who will make ur sehera...? "

Lucky chuckles..

"hasle beta hassle! Few hours, your condition also will become same... "

Then he goes into the imagination of their married life...

"raghu is not like that... Okk?"

"there is no wife on the earth yet who is not possessive of her husband "
Sharath says...

"very true romeo...we are like that only... It's the wife's right... And clings to his arm... " says shru...

"that's okay!  I like her being possessive

"that's okay! I like her being possessive ..."
Lakshya says...

"u like everything of hers..." sharath says and both chuckles...