Stripper Tord x Tom (part 1)

A/N: okie... so imma just- write that sweet sin and DAMN AM I GONNA DIE-

Btw comment your requests down, even if the description said Sub Tord and Dom Tom it doesn't even matter which one's Dom or sub anymore, so you can choose which one's which.

Third Person's POV:
It was a normal day for the Eddsworld household, well...

IT WAS.

Flashhhhhbackkkkkkkk

"Guys, we need to talk." Edd said at the table.

(They're eating breakfast BTW)

"Uh... Okay?" Tom answered with a confused tone, while Tord looked up, Matt's still flirting with the mirror.

"You guys... Need to get a job..." Edd said nervously, making Tord scream Japanese things while Tom twitched harshly.

Matt dropped the mirror he had in his hands and screeched until Edd said "Well... Except for Matt" Edd said calmly, trying not to blush.

"OH SO MATT DOESN'T HAVE TO GET A JOB MEANWHILE ME AND THIS COMMIE HAS TO GET ONE CUZ YOU LIKE HIM?!" Tom yelled at Edd, Edd's face then heated up. He sighed and said "Fine, then only Tord will have to get a job" Edd said in an annoyed tone.

Tord stopped screaming Japanese words, and started screaming in Norwegian like a five year old that's duck-taped to a park.

"Well, at least the commie gets to scream all he wants." Tom said.

Flashhhhhbackkkkkkkk over

Tord was in his room trying to find a job, since he was too lazy to go out and stuff.

He searched and searched, but couldn't find anything.

The communist then deicided to go out for a walk. He took his red hoodie and told Edd, Matt and Tom that he was going out for a walk, and walked out the door.

While Tord was walking, he a saw a gay club with a sign that said 'New Workers Needed!!', he immediately entered it and went to the bartender.

"How can I help you?" The bartender asked, "can you please tell me where the office is?" Tord asked politely, "sure! Just head gay to the right and you'll be there." The bartender replied.

"Thanks!" Tord said as he rushed to the office.

When Tord saw a door, he knocked on it.

The door opened and showed a guy, who was wearing a maple-like colored jacket with a pair of brown-ish red pants.

"Aha! I see we have a new worker here!" The guy said, and shoved Tord inside the office, "wait what-" Tord said confusingly, 'is this how easy it is to get a job???' Tord asked himself.

"Oh! Where are my manners, my name is Allen. Orrrrr just Al is fine. What's your's?"  (known as the guy) asked.

(Holy fuck I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking stupid I didn't know that Hetalia characters had human names when I was only in the fandom for a few weeks-)

"I'm Tord" the red bean said, making Allen happy that he isn't the only one who has a weird name.

(A/N: the reason why I LITERALLY wrote Tord as a 'red bean' is because I was eating a red bean dessert, I then realized that I call Tordie bby red bean. I then threw it out the window on accident and I texted mah gurl, Savannahgotskillz , that i better get it before the red bean thing gets worser. And a CAR RAN OVER IT, WHICH THEN RESULTS A BIRB BRINGING THE DESSERT BACK TO IT'S NEST. IM SORRY MY BEAN-)

After a short conversation, Allen then brang Tord a stripper outfit.

It was red and was VERY showing.

(I would show you the pic of what it looks like, but I can't since THE WIFI SUCKS-)

"wait... But where's the dressing room?" Tord asked, confused. "Oh it's by the left when you exit this room!" Allen replied looking exicted cuz he was gonna get a new worker in his gay club.

Smol TIMESKIP

After Tord tried it on, he went back to the office and asked if he looked okay, Allen then fangirled and screamed "YOU ARE THE SEXIEST POTATO CHICKEN I'VE SEEN IN A GAY CLUB!!" Even Tord was shocked(SHOOK) that he found a job in just a day.

Tord and Allen had a conversation about how the whole thing was gonna work and crap like that.

Tord then waved at his new boss and went back to the Eddsworld household, it took him an hour to come back since his legs were dying on him.

"You're home late, Tord." Edd said when Tord opened the door, "yeah, I just got a job today." Tord said calmly making Edd drop his cola he was drinking.

"WHAT" Edd screeched so loud that Tord bets the universe could hear him, Tord nodded and then passed out on the floor because of how tired he was.

Tom and Matt then walked into the living room, "what the bloody hell happened here?!" (IGGYBROWS-) Tom yelled, "yeah!! What happened here Edd?! Wait what does that mean again?" Matt asked.

Tom just mentally facepalmed himself, meanwhile Edd dragged Tord on to the couch.

"Hey guys, a little help here?" Edd asked while Matt and Tom were just talking about random stuff.

"Welp, I guess I'll just have to do it myself" Edd replied with the 'this is my life' face.

TIMESKIPPPP TO THE NEXT MORNINGGGG (・∀・)

"Ughh..." Tord groaned as he was awoken by the sunshine, it took him a moment to realize where he was, until he realized he was on the living room's couch.

"Why am I on the couch?" Tord asked, "more like what's my job." A British voice said, making Tord turn around to see Tom.

"Why are you even awake at this time, Jehovah's witness?" Tord asked, "oh I was just going down to get some painkillers since I drank too much last night ." The Jehovah's witness said.

"Oh" Tord said, "and if you don't mind me asking, what's your job?" Tom asked making Tord flinch.

Tord's POV:
Oh Thomas... You just had to bring it out didn't you? What will they think of me if I told them? Will they kick me out? Will they think I'm disgusting? I don't want to go back to 'him' again...

"Uhhhhhh it's nothing important?..." Tord said, Tom then thought to himself for a while. Tord started to become nervous and started to panic until Tom said, "Bleh, honestly I don't even want to know what it is, it's probably disgusting anyways, bloody commie." Tom said.

Tord then sighed in relief and took out some paperwork for the job.

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM HAVING A MID LIFE CRISES WHILE WRITING THIS SHIT- I NEED A BREAK. I ALREADY WORTE MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS JUST TO THANK FOR 69 FOLLOWERS. GOD IS MY ACCOUNT UNHOLY SEXUALLY CURSED-

Edit: Holy fuck autocorrect hates me