1.1

Stephie's P.O.V.

"She's moving on Jason. We gotta think of something new." I argued.

Ariana is a real bitch isn't she. I'm starting to doubt if she really loved Jason. I did, but did she? She's with Styles now. We need plan part two. She's not being miserable. Well it's sure is hard to crack her.

"You know Steph, I don't think we should really care anymore. It's none of out business." Jason pouted.

"We're together now, remember? You said once we tell her, were done with our job." He added.

"Well, she's forgetting about you, remember the plan? We're supposed to make her fucking miserable idiot!" I yelled.

"Now don't you yell at me Steph." Jason warned.

"This wasn't my plan." He mumbled.

"Well you agreed to fucking help!" I was starting to get pissed.

"I fucking did Steph! Didn't you see?! I was there, I was there! I followed the fucking plan!" He yelled back.

"Just leave her the fuck alone!" He yelled once more.

"I DONT WANT TOO!!"

"Your jealous aren't you?" He smirked.

"YOU STILL LOVE HER DONT YOU?!"

"WHAT NO!"

"ITS VERY OBVIOUS JASON!"

"I LOVE YOU NOT HER. I NEVER FELT THINGS WITH HER, WELL MAYBE I DID BUT ITS DONE NOW! SHES WITH HARRY!"

"HARRY WAS MINE. IT WAS ALL RUINED BECAUSE OF SEVEN FUCKING MINUTES IN HEVAEN!" I yelled.

(a/n: well most of Stephie's part here were most of yelling, so just to inform you guys, in this scene it's all yelling, so I don't have to write it because you already know :))

"Steph, no. You got mad because we hooked up. And we were together that time. Don't make things up." He corrected me.

And all of a sudden the flashback of the event happened in my mind. All the things were clear now and I know what to do.

"Okay. I for a new plan!" I squealed.

"What?! Your going to make a new plan?! Can't you just cut her some slack?! I mean we did a lot of damage to her DONT you think?! I don't love her but I do still care about her cause we were in a relationship. Not all guys get over them quickly. Most especially Ari, she's really the perfect girl you'll ever have." Jason asked harshly, slightly annoyed.

"So you do like her.."

"I care, but not like."

"BUT YOU JUST SAID YOU CANT GET OVER QUICKLY. ADMIT IT JASON, YOUR STILL INTO HER NOT ME!!"

"Would you calm down babe?"

He walked over to me and gave a me a long passionate kiss, which made me calm down.

I giggled as he gave me a smile.

"But atleast know the plan?" I asked.

"Okay, fine."

"Here.."

~

edited

~

AN

OKAY SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LONG ONE OOPS

WELL THAS THE SNEAK PEEK OF THE NEW EVIL PLAN OF STEPH.

DO YOU THINK SHES JELOUS OF ARI?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER!

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!

ILY ALL

-Lexie